FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Barry Robson & Kennie Miller seen in town.

All right the,n I won't tease you. No, Barry and Kennie are not holding hands but are now accredited players for the Vancouver Whitecaps.

Barry has already score at least twice and is already looking very comfortable in his new role at his new club.

And, signed recently, Kennie Miller intoned to the local newsmen hordes that he has always wanted to play in MLS and has come to a great city and a great club. and feels that he welcomes what he thinks will be a great experience.

Well, Kennie, all praise for diplomacy and, frankly, what I personally detected as genuine feelings but Vancouver will not be great until they can bea Toronto handily and win the MLS title.

Anyway, that's nice, let's hope he has not lost his pace and his trickery 'cos the 'Caps sure need a more direct approach.

Their midfield play looks accomplished and classy but where is the aggressive forward motion and hustle?

And if I see one more sideways pass that looks morte like an "after you Claude", or, more accurately, an "O.K. I don't want to risk losing it by passing forward" pass I will (like Violet Elizabeth Bott---Charles, you will remember her from Just William as I recall) just scream and scream.

I have just looked at a video from the Caley Park in 1996 when Caley beat County handilin a derby match and the players on view were really fast as heck and knew exactly where the goal was. What great skill and exciting footie. But this crap that we do have to put up with nowadays lacks guile, effort, energy, forward thinking and ....and....well guys and gals, you get th3e message.

Good luck to Barry and Kennie though. I think they will help this team along the direct road to greatness,

Scotty, are you scared, like? C'mon, you are so, admit it ........... :furtive:

why should I be scared ? We already beat Vancouver with Robson in the side ... and we just signed Hassli to replace the injured Koevermans