FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Charlie Christie - An Inspirational Leader

Guest Bonzo

Great night.

The team looked well up for it -

they were well organised and played to a good plan.

The team selection was spot on and the substitution and it's timing impeccable!

Off to HMV tomorrow to buy a Humble Pie CD in the sale.

(Glad to see that my prediction of a new record being set tonight proved correct - with our highest ever home gate)

Talking of the crowd at the match.  One woman walked past me carrying one of those foldy seat things and I said to my mate that we must be in for a record attendance when they were bring in something to sit on.....then they announced just that, reckon I could replace Johndo as the site seer - thats SITE, without an H  :015:

Great night.

The team looked well up for it -

they were well organised and played to a good plan.

The team selection was spot on and the substitution and it's timing impeccable!

Off to HMV tomorrow to buy a Humble Pie CD in the sale.

(Glad to see that my prediction of a new record being set tonight proved correct - with our highest ever home gate)

So does one swallow indeed make a summer, or is this just a sarcastic interlude form the normal bile which is so vehemently spewed forth from thine intestines??

I don't think this is a complete sea-change from the previous offerings from CC but then again I hadn't condemned him from the start either...time will tell.

Great wind up from Bonzo. As I said before if ya cant motivate yerselves for the Old Filth ?????  :018: :018:

CC played the team and formation that has been totally evident to most of us fer ages. What a stroke of brilliance swapping Bayne for Rory and playing Wyness in the "hole". Then playing Black in a deeper role and giving Rankin more of the ball. This sounds like my post from the Pars debacle. The one shrewd tactical move was bringing on Morgan to counter the threat of Burke.

And I paid specific attention to Dods and Munro and the total number of "passes" out of mid defence last night were THREE whereas Hastings and Rosscoe regularly looked to play to feet.

All in all a great win BUT the examination will be at Falkirk and v Midden. Watch this space.  :001: