FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Signings in January

TopSix

That's why one must keep a calm seough. Never get upset, never cheer, never clap yer hands, or lose yer temper. Be even in yer emotions and never show them and never ever express an opinion, especially a controversial one... :laugh:

Reap the benefits--you never have a heart attack, never experience any joy or sadness and stop being alive,

Not my cup of tea, chums, so I am going to continue being a red- hearted Pimple with red face and lovely red lips, rolling my "r's" and rending my red cloak , mumbling and bumbling and stumbling and tumbling and sometimes fumbling with my round belly rumbling.

Hoping that someone nice will tell me that in their life I'm the spice and never put lice in my rice...well.... at least, not twice. :wave:

Scarlet you forgot to mention the red streak on your bonce, red nose from the malts and possibly red eyes. Is this a red fettish you have ?

Never mind I'm sure if you ask Mrs Red, sorry Scarlet, nicely she will tell you she loves you and you can live happily ever after in your own little crimson world :cheer01:

is there another shinnie we could sign?

Mrs Shinnie? :D

Any truth in the rumour that in the style of the Highland Football Academy the Gypo's are trying to claim Mrs. Shinnie as their own?

Wouldn't surprise me!

Craig Gunn from Elgin City??? He's banging them in left, right and header for elgin. Robbo was speaking about him yesterday on open all mics. He had him at county and couldn't believe it when they let him go.

'Gunny' will be looking to attain even more consistency this season in front of goal. Still young, the former Wick Academy, Ross County and Peterhead striker can prove elusive to defenders and predatory in the penalty area, although many of his strikes come from long range"

If we can get Hogg back early next year thats better than a new signing for me.

Unless we have a vast array of hidden funds and can bring in real high quality players then its better spent on thse we have and new contracts - the team is showing its starting to gel even after a poor result at the wknd, who knows if we keep the team together for another season we may be able to push on further.

• Agree 3

Renegade--that's my concern also.

Psychologically as well he may not be quite the same man because the fear of it breaking down may just temper his desire.

When you have been free from serious injury and recover from a relatively minor knock you soon forget the incident but with something as serious as this doubts can linger..