FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Mee appreciation society....

Johnboy

Suggestions please for persuading Mee to resume contibuting to this site on a regular basis which would enhance it considerably.

If we can succeed in doing this, we might just help her come to terms with her serious gambling addiction problem.... :023:

Am I missing something here?

Was she no' the one who had, shall we say, rather narrow and extreme views on music, resorting to personal abuse at anyone whose musical tastes differed from hers?

And rather narrow and extreme views about everything else, resorting to personal abuse at anyone whose views differed from hers?

Bl00dy good riddance I would say!

:001:

Am I missing something here?

Was she no' the one who had, shall we say, rather narrow and extreme views on music, resorting to personal abuse at anyone whose musical tastes differed from hers?

And rather narrow and extreme views about everything else, resorting to personal abuse at anyone whose views differed from hers?

Bl00dy good riddance I would say!

:001:

Ach, MEE kids on she has narrow and extreme opinions but I,m sure i spotted her bopping away at several Runrig gigs over the years,also heard her saying most OF fans are well balanced fair minded lads and should all be given a fair hearing as thay may just have a valid point  :003:

If thast disnae get her back nothing will.......

I might have known an appreciative thread about Mee would end up about Johndo's bits. It should be fifty lashes for dragging a thread off topic  :001: :001: :001: