FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Line up

I was only going to proffer some constructive criticism.  :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

But starting with Duncan AND McBain in midfield at home against an injury ridden team  may have been difficult to deal with.  :014:

We did look pretty good today in the first half, but St Midden contributed to that.... I'm still a wee bit worried at how feckin Falkirk seemed to have the capability to take our defence apart at will with such contemptous ease........

I'll be very surprised if they don't finish in the top six......

I've said before that I don't like the way the midfield is structured. Against Dunfermline it was rank rotten with players well out of position all over the park. It almost seemed like 3 out of the 4 had a free role as they didn't seem to know where to be.

Yesterday we saw Barry and Roy changing about a lot. I'm not sure if that really works but you can't argue with the fact that for 70 minutes we were humping St. Mirren and should have been at least 4 up before they got one back.

We'll need to see what the coming weeks bring.

Last few games I've noticed Wilson just seems to play where he likes. OK more often than not he's wide right but he frequently moves into the middle and out on the left. This isn't necessarily a problem but usually no one else moves into his position to cover leaving Tokely rather exposed

Last few games I've noticed Wilson just seems to play where he likes. OK more often than not he's wide right but he frequently moves into the middle and out on the left. This isn't necessarily a problem but usually no one else moves into his position to cover leaving Tokely rather exposed

Opposite issue at the Pars. Three out of the four midfielders were on the right leaving Hastings brutally exposed  :015:

The one important difference between us and Falkirk is that they are hitting the back of the net more often. Look at yesterdays stats.

ICT   v St Mirren                                             Falkirk  v DUFC

Shots on target 5                                          Shots on target 9

Shots of target  3                                          Shots of target  0

Goals                 2                                          Goals                 5

We need to start getting the off target shots on target and the on target ones into the net. Falkirk have scored 32 goals to our 25 this season. Thats whats got them above us.