Boo's to players !

Fanoffooty

Why do people boo ?

Because they hurt inside

Look at Chelsea, Villa, City , Celtic , all disapointed all feel let down. Is it any differenat at our gaff?

Expectations are built up and not realised . Booing is a sign of expected success not realised

Don't take away fans rights to be emotional.

What a crock of sh1t.

Booing is a concious reaction to someone or something that you do not like, it's not some kind of deep emotional reaction.

Have you ever boo'd a child or loved one because they did something to disappoint you?  Thought not.

If you have no emotional attachment to your team and view them as nothing more than a group of people who you have paid to entertain you...then I guess booing would seem acceptable.

• Agree 2

I have only just realised that Mahonio posts shyte and doesnt feckin know how to say the likes of bollicks or crapp without enticing apos******  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Fed up aswell of the feckingnshite boring posts and then turning it into your fault ha

I have only just realised that Mahonio posts shyte and doesnt feckin know how to say the likes of bollicks or crapp without enticing apos******  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Fed up aswell of the feckingnshite boring posts and then turning it into your fault ha

DOH - Explain !!

What a crock of sh1t.

Booing is a concious reaction to someone or something that you do not like, it's not some kind of deep emotional reaction.

Have you ever boo'd a child or loved one because they did something to disappoint you?  Thought not.

If you have no emotional attachment to your team and view them as nothing more than a group of people who you have paid to entertain you...then I guess booing would seem acceptable.

At feckin last we agree on summat !! Booing is bullying. Booing anything that you are endeared to can often be a case of misplaced frustration but it can also be a case of ABUSE.

To boo or not to boo that is the question:

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous football

Or to take arms against a sea of defeats.

Or as Brian once said:

When you are feeling in the dumps

Don't be silly chumps

Just purse your lips and whistle

'Always look on the bright side of life'

'Always look on the light side of life'

....cue the titles

Now there's a tune for the next home game ;-)

• Agree 1