FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Section E - Singing Section

TheCaleyjags123

Drums always used to help 'drum up' some singing, whats happened to them? i've heard a lot more singing coming from section g in recent matches!

Also, the county matches at Inverness had a great support behind the goals, why do these guys not turn up for other games, its like TB says - very frustrating!

Edited by caley100
  • Agree 1

Guest SneckieMan

How about having a sheet with the lyrics to a selection of songs that all fans can sing at the same time. We need to let the team know that we appreciate what they are doing on the pitch every week. Also some pre match music over the PA before the game and at half time may help to create a better atmoshere on match days.

There is that elvis song (i hope im right there) that a few lads sing at most matches. Get that played on the tannoy and have the lyrics in the program. ICT then have a song that they sing and other clubs dont, our anthem if you like - problem half solved

There is that elvis song (i hope im right there) that a few lads sing at most matches. Get that played on the tannoy and have the lyrics in the program. ICT then have a song that they sing and other clubs dont, our anthem if you like - problem half solved

What Elvis song ?

What Elvis song ?

I assume he means Can't help falling in love with you (take my hand) . Not too sure it's unique to us tho.......

Guest SneckieMan

Howz about this for an anthem, originally by Canned Heat and covered by Roxy Music in the 80,s. Could easily change the words to suit ICTFC and melody is very  singalong

Together we stand, divided we fall ,
Come on now people, let's get on the ball and work together
Come on , come on let's work together , now now people
'Cause together we will stand ev'ry, ev'ry girl and a man...

Before when things go wrong, as they sometimes will
And the road that you travel, it stays all up hill ,
Let's work together, come on, come on, let's work together
Now now people, you know together we will stand
Ev'ry boy, girl, woman and a man...

Come on, come on Inverness.......and so on

That's what I'm thinking too. It's UB40 anyway.

Elvis 1961 ub40 1993.

Or yon other Elvis song:

I wish I were sitting down the Longman

Good times had and not forgotten

Come away, come away, come away Caley Jags

Oh I wish I was at TCS away, away

At TCS I take my seat to live and die for Caley

Cos TCS is the place for me come rain or sun or snow

Come away, come away, come away Caley Jags

Glory Glory Caley Thistle

The Jags go marching on.

All you youngsters out there Youtube Elvis....An American trilogy and learn the tune. You can speed it up a little from the original version.