FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Partick Game

RiG

On the way back from Kilmarnock and I've just been told that our home match v Partick has been switched to Sunday 20th October. When did this happen? I thought our only fixture change was the Highland Derby match.

#Fizzing

Well that's a bit crap. So they've changed some games then waited a bit and then changed some more? What a joke. Why didn't they change all the ones they had to at the same time? Now I'm left with worthless train tickets for the original date. Pretty hacked off.

What a waste of time moving that game to the Sunday, just to show it on Sky. Can't see many folk turning up at Firhill or neutrals watching it on tv either. I also fear that as we never play well in games with early kick offs we may lose our momentum from the current run. 

Edited by Row S

I anticipate no one will be turning up at Firhill that day...

I'm in New York that weekend, so I'm currently trying to work out a way to catch the game on bar TV or hotel Internet.

What a terrible hardship that must be...   :laugh:

• Agree 1