FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

League Cup Final Cash Bounty

Westhill1

Knowing it's not all about the money,money, and wanting first and foremost to congratulate both the club and the supporters today on creating a piece of history by reaching out first cup final, I would however be interested in a guestimate on what the financial reward to the club will be for reaching the final? I reckon a 40,000+ final would give the club between £250K and £350K if the winning proceeds are split between the two finalists? Not sure if we get anything from the SPFL for reaching the final but we could also expect between 20-50K in Merchandising for the final and some 80-100K for reaching the semi final stage. Please feel free to correct me on any of the above!

Knowing it's not all about the money,money, and wanting first and foremost to congratulate both the club and the supporters today on creating a piece of history by reaching out first cup final, I would however be interested in a guestimate on what the financial reward to the club will be for reaching the final? I reckon a 40,000+ final would give the club between £250K and £350K if the winning proceeds are split between the two finalists? Not sure if we get anything from the SPFL for reaching the final but we could also expect between 20-50K in Merchandising for the final and some 80-100K for reaching the semi final stage. Please feel free to correct me on any of the above!

I seem to remember something about the dosh from both semis and the final being split equally between the 4 semi-finalists last year? I might be wrong, but if that is the case, we might have made more money out of losing yesterday and Hearts taking a bigger support to the final! Nothing would surprise me when the SPFL/SFA in charge...

I seem to remember something about the dosh from both semis and the final being split equally between the 4 semi-finalists last year? I might be wrong, but if that is the case, we might have made more money out of losing yesterday and Hearts taking a bigger support to the final! Nothing would surprise me when the SPFL/SFA in charge...

the dosh from the 2 semis is split between  the 4 . the dosh from the final is split between the 2 finalists . ICT will stand to make 400-500k just for being there and stand to make history if they win

reckon you are miles out probably half that amount by the time  expenses are taken off and the SPFL get a 3rd so what is left to share is unlikely to be more than £400/500K between the finalists so £200/250K each

Could I put in an early plea to invest a small part of that dosh in some decent matchday radio coverage - so we don't have to listen to those planks on OAM.

It would increase our fan-base steadily.  I would be happy to pay a monthly subscription, as I'm sure many others would also, to keep it going.  just think - we could have a full commentary from people who actually know something about football.

Surely some deal with Moray Firth could be done.

I can't get to as many games as I'd like because of work reasons, and there must be many more who can't because of distance/cost.