FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Player Ratings

KeithD

Hello,

I am a data collector (not a Caley Jag) for a popular football simulation game and was wondering if anybody who attended the recent game against St. Johnstone could supply some player ratings for me? I will probably be scouting the forum for them after every Caley Thistle game as the fans are much better at giving ratings than the papers. This would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,

Keith.

Take a look at the Player of the Year thread.

Thanks for the reply. I took a look there but the players with no votes made it hard to get an image of how they played, and although I can assume they were average (4-6 region) it doesn't necessarily rule out horrific performances.

I was at the game. Can assure you there were no horror performances ..

Thanks :smile: I wouldn't have thought so but not being able to watch the full game I can't be sure myself. Pretty sure I have gathered that Shinnie was MOTM with Tansey and Warren also impressing, and the rest were good-to-average.

Thanks, so are we looking at something like this:

Brill: 7

Raven: 6

Warren: 7

Meekings: 6

Shinnie: 8

Tansey: 7

Draper: 6

Doran: 5

Foran: 6

Watkins: 6

McKay: 5

Any improvements to that? Thanks very much for the help!

Thanks, so are we looking at something like this:

Brill: 7

Raven: 6

Warren: 7

Meekings: 6

Shinnie: 8

Tansey: 7

Draper: 6

Doran: 5

Foran: 6

Watkins: 6

McKay: 5

Any improvements to that? Thanks very much for the help!

Something like that yea, maybe Doran would be a 6 though.

Don't like these player rating thingummies.  We have a club and team spirit the envy of the SPL - they all play for each other and put in a 101.5% shift.  Ratings are a tabloid practice and divisive. What are you rating?  the effort? the skill? the contribution? the pitch?

Hello,

I am a data collector (not a Caley Jag) for a popular football simulation game and was wondering if anybody who attended the recent game against St. Johnstone could supply some player ratings for me? I will probably be scouting the forum for them after every Caley Thistle game as the fans are much better at giving ratings than the papers. This would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,

Keith.

Fifa then? Or are we getting ict in the next edition of pro??

Thanks very much for the replies, folks  :notworthy:

Fifa then? Or are we getting ict in the next edition of pro??

My NDA won't allow me to say I'm afraid! 

Don't like these player rating thingummies.  We have a club and team spirit the envy of the SPL - they all play for each other and put in a 101.5% shift.  Ratings are a tabloid practice and divisive. What are you rating?  the effort? the skill? the contribution? the pitch?

They are simply to give an idea of how players performed in a certain match in relation to match reports and have no actual effect on the data if that helps  :laugh:

Edited by KeithD

KeithD....be realistic man........this is ICTFC you are talking about, we don't need ratings, they are all top rank.

Yes I get a similar vibe off most Caley fans! But it is very helpful for my data reports to get opinions from ICT supporters  :smile: