FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Replacement Striker?

us2

St Mirren did sign a boy on loan from Spurs and Saints of Perth just signed Denny Swanson.

It is ridiculous that no striker has been signed when we had plenty of time to do so since Billy left!!

St Mirren did sign a boy on loan from Spurs and Saints of Perth just signed Denny Swanson.

It is ridiculous that no striker has been signed when we had plenty of time to do so since Billy left!!

Free Agents.

One thing that is very clear is that the chairmans statement re contingency plans was a complete load of county.

I suppose it depends what you expect from a contingency plan. Clearly we didn't have a deal lined up and ready to go.  Instead we had a shortlist of suitable targets (probably on loan) who we thought would be available, affordable and willing to play for us. Looks like when we've made our moves, we found that none of them met all of the required criteria.

I wonder how Newcastle Reserves will get on in the cup against Raith at the weekend?  Surely no less that 5 payers heading to Ibrox on loan from Newcastle is making a mockery of the rules around the influence one man can have with more than one club.

Its a different country.

Fulham had a deal with county. Romanov hearts

• Agree 1

One thing that is very clear is that the chairmans statement re contingency plans was a complete load of county.

I suppose it depends what you expect from a contingency plan. Clearly we didn't have a deal lined up and ready to go.  Instead we had a shortlist of suitable targets (probably on loan) who we thought would be available, affordable and willing to play for us. Looks like when we've made our moves, we found that none of them met all of the required criteria.

Remind me never to ask you to define a feckin contingency plan.

I wonder how Newcastle Reserves will get on in the cup against Raith at the weekend? Surely no less that 5 payers heading to Ibrox on loan from Newcastle is making a mockery of the rules around the influence one man can have with more than one club.

Its a different country.

I thought it was a no vote in September?

Edited by Ayeseetee

Christie and Watkins up front, Doran or Ross behind, and hopefully no injuries....perhaps Foran will feature this season?

I also think Hamilton and Dundee Utd have been weakened in this window as well

Edited by Eagle4Caley
  • Agree 1

If watkins steps up we can kiss him goodbye next transfer window since there was alot of clubs after him when he was on the wing.

Hopefully there will be no injuries but the club surely has to plan for them?

Phillip roberts was honking but he still won us 3 points at celtic park.