FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scottish cup quarter final draw

ferben1994

With a traditional kick off time, I hope Raith bring up a good number of supporters.

I've got absolutely no idea what sort of crowd we can expect for this game - it's a really difficult one to 'predict'!

But, I'll have a bash. 4000.

Apparently Ross County are playing partick at the GES at same time as us playing Raith. Hopefully our crowd isnt affected but I recall us playing Morton and they were playing Hibs, can't remember what the crowds were for each game.

Apparently Ross County are playing partick at the GES at same time as us playing Raith. Hopefully our crowd isnt affected but I recall us playing Morton and they were playing Hibs, can't remember what the crowds were for each game.

I'd be worried about you if you could - and inviting you round for coffee...

• Agree 2

Raith Rovers are looking into offering their fans subsidised travel to the game. Could be a cracking away support.

Maybe we could contribute by offering say a five pound discount on admission to all their fans travelling on subsidised transport. If it generated enough additional support it could be self financing. We could balance any injustice felt by home supporters by offering a five pound discount voucher to be redeemed at a future home game thereby increasing the crowd at the cup tie and also the next couple of home league fixtures.

• Agree 3

7th March eh?

Why, Scarlet, that's your birthday isn't it.? What do you think will happen  you canny auld  prognosticator?

"Ahem, well, I think it will be a decisive victory for ICT on my birthday. That will also increase the number of birthday cards I get, so I have no hesitation in making my pitch heron in."

My premonition , already stated on here a good few weeks ago, is that ICT is going to win the Scottish Cup.

And the Ides of March  are just the ticket for this one on the way there . It just has to be our year....

• Agree 1

Yes, all initiatives to increase the crowd are welcome especially as there will be no live TV coverage. However, I thought that the TV companies and SFA were a bit hasty in deciding on which games would be transmitted live. They should have at least waited until after the Berwick v Spartans replay last night. There again when did they ever have any common sense? By the time the quarters are played we will be the only team of the eight not to have benefitted from live TV revenue. We have been shafted yet again by the Central Belt monopolists!