FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who is the best ?

Had an interesting discussion with some Manchester United fans in the pub last nite. They were talking about what they regarded to be the best "feeder" system in Britain in regards to their links with Royal Antwerp. However, after I explained how we utilise Tinkerville County, half of them actually agreed that ICT may in fact have the better feeder system. I am now going to carry out an audit on both this and the Jailender site and I will report back my findings. Your comments and views would be appreciated.  :001:

Don't know what kind of scouting network Charlie has in place - but it doesn't look good signing most of our players from County. And now that Peles back in business with the fishermen he'll probably 'hook' all of the best HL talent (sorry for the pun) like he did so well with us.

I think we need to beef up our scouting network. The signing of Ridgers from Clach is an embarresment quite frankly.

And now that Peles back in business with the fishermen he'll probably 'hook' all of the best HL talent (sorry for the pun) like he did so well with us

ICT will hardly have any problems getting good talent to choose us over Peterhead!!  No disrespect to Peterhead, but given the choice between an SPL club and a 2nd Division club, the talent is going to come to Inverness.