FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Rossco's Dinner

Alex MacLeod

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me guess now, the dude in the green t-shirt is IHE, the blonde with the headband is LG and the one with all the red hair doing the spoon feeding is FW. Lying under the table is Heilandee, Charles Bannerman's in the blue suit and the guy next to the blond, with the halo, is m4tj

I suspect the guy in the green t-shirt is Rory....as everyone seems to be on his back right now !!!!! :008:

I think IHE is the guy just out of picture, you can just see his boots on the chair that's just fallen over ! (one too many V&C's)

The bloke in the dapper brown suit with the $ sign over his head is obviously Vladimir Romanov !

The dude in the caley blue suit is CB for obvious reasons ! :016:

Next to CB and with the ginger hair it's Barry Robson making a guest appearance ! :010:

The man with the white hairy face.........why it's Jock MacDonald !!! :005:

Jesus Christ is......well that's me ! :004:

The blonde is my ho!!  :011:

Next character is....with that tan it has to be Jimmy Calderwood ! :015:

And the last wee sleekit nyaff with his back to us at the table is Eddie Thomson ! :020:

Oh and lastly, pished on the floor, is ......looks like Billy Connolly !

And an interesting last supper that would make ! :025:

Rory's Tiger Club

Come join Rory and his pals

4-picture3.gif?0.36002444894488905

Rory has some great fun and games planned. All his old pals will be joining him as well as his new friend Blackie Bear, just released from Bearlinnie. If you're 8-81 years old then the Tiger Club is the place to be - with loads of fun events including:

· Rock with Rory

· Rory's Old Filth Surprise

· NEW - ICT TV

· Story with Rory

· Tiger Tops

· Food and Fun with an Ashers bun mun.

Earn SPL points as you join in all the fun and enter them on your Rory Tiger scorecard.

GA0010.jpg

Sack Race

Price: £35.99 

Players can re-live school days racing in our new, specially designed, adult sized potato sacks. 

Each of the 5 sacks is brightly coloured and named for added rivalry: Fireball, Dozy, Fever, Wired and Mad Dog!

Each sack measures 45 inches high and 30 inches wide, so fits adults and children, allowing racing fun for the whole family.

Each sack is made from the best quality jute material and has double stitching with the strongest thread available, making them tough and durable.

Go on, you can't let the kids have all of the fun!

As I know ya may I suggest wearing either the Mad Dog or Dozy sacks.  :001:

GA0010.jpg

Sack Race

Price: £35.99 

Players can re-live school days racing in our new, specially designed, adult sized potato sacks. 

Each of the 5 sacks is brightly coloured and named for added rivalry: Fireball, Dozy, Fever, Wired and Mad Dog!

Each sack measures 45 inches high and 30 inches wide, so fits adults and children, allowing racing fun for the whole family.

Each sack is made from the best quality jute material and has double stitching with the strongest thread available, making them tough and durable.

Go on, you can't let the kids have all of the fun!

As I know ya may I suggest wearing either the Mad Dog or Dozy sacks.  :001:

Can I get the Wired one then??? :001:

oh my!!!

got my room booked too so party in room...... ??? after!  :021:

i quite fancy the wired one too but maybe i should go for the fever.... we dont want to clash maimie, now do we!?!  :018:

Hope your rooms no next to mine. I go to bed early you know :003:

After the downer on Sunday I'm really looking forward to a happy party so bring it on.

Well I can now reveal the names of the guests at your table.  Firstly Alex you will have the company of Mr and Mrs FW, Guzz and Uncle Albert, Calum and Jill, Mr & Mrs TMFTJ.  Think that makes 10.  :003:

Kath Fraser has a table of ten - You will know who you are.

Maimie and I have another table  :004:

I'm really looking forward to it and I hope it's a big success for Rossco.  He really deserves his testimonial year as he's been a great servant to ICT.

I'm not gonna be able to make this do, unfortunately - but I hope someone will tell him he was immense on Sunday - a real inspiration for a fantastic team performance. He began the move for the goal with a brilliant pass to Ian Black.

I was also really impressed with the way he put his arm around Blackie and calmed him down when he looked as if he was about to blow up, after his wee dust up with Nakajappo... That kind of support and understanding is exactly what Black needs on the field. There is no doubt in my mind as to who should be captain of ICT when Dods moves on.... and maybe even a future team manager.... well done Big Man..... :022: :021: :022:

oh my!!!

i canna wait, needing a right royal blow~out!

its ok cleody, i'll try not to make TOOOO much noise!  but it you go to bed early, you;ll be well in the land of nod by the time we're at it..... erm, well, sleeping!  :023:

what time we congrigating, l_g btw?

Where are you all today?  Some sore heads maybe??  :015:

Great night and I thing a fair amount of money raised.  Everyone was looking great, food was good and the speakers entertaining.  Players looked fab in their shiney new suits.  Good to see some ex players. Really funny when they acknowledged Barry Robson, we didn't know whether to boo or cheer.  :015: :015: Paul Ritchie also made an appearance.  Excellent turn out and Ross was really delighted to see such a good support from us the fans.