FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Celtic's mouthpiec tells it as it is.

Scarlet Pimple

These comments are meant to wind up 'Rangers' fans although there could well be an element of truth in them as well. Not sure we can seriously expect Brown to consider ICT as one of their nearest title challengers TBH.

****hole though he undoubtedly is, I cannot take offence at Brown not including us in his title challengers.  I don't think even the most fanatical ICT supporter would seriously think that we would be challenging for the league title.  We can always dream, I suppose, of doing a "Leicester".   But I'll settle for top six and a good cup run (semi at least).

3 hours ago, RiG said:

These comments are meant to wind up 'Rangers' fans although there could well be an element of truth in them as well. Not sure we can seriously expect Brown to consider ICT as one of their nearest title challengers TBH.

I agree. His best chance of winding up Rangers supporters is not to rate them as title contenders and instead back the other side which is, literally, like a red rag to a bull to them - Aberdeen.

I'm quite happy not being considered as serious challengers - our best opportunities will come with being underestimated and unfancied.

By the time the opposition realise what a threat we are, we could be well on our way to bagging another trophy and be sitting nicely in a European slot again.

Haha, avoiding relegation is first port of call, then setting sail for top six and if the trade winds are in our favour, plotting a course for Porto de Europa.

There's a few larger ships on the same voyage so hopefully they won't steal our wind along the way.