FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT V DUFC - matchday thread

Scotty

Rory did OK considering he's still a rookie, he's not match fit, and he got no service. Yes he had a couple of bad touches and a daisy shot - but he had a couple of decent dribbles, some good headers and pressed their defenders.

Rosco, Dodds, Hastings, Bazza and Patelinen all played pretty well - and Blackie was excellent, especially after he was booked.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts on the game....

We were gash, no creativity, but it's about time we got some luck.

Agree with Jaggy666, why oh why did we not have a player up field or just outside the box when Utd had a corner?

Michael Fraser, two cracking saves (why does he have the number 1 shirt, now? I thought players had to keep their number all season).

Ian Black played well, but is back to his old ways when it comes to disapline, another b0ll0cking from CC/DP is required.

Barry Willson showed some vision, unfortunately none of his team mates shared it.

Grant Munro was unlucky to be sent off IMHO, look forward to seeing it again on Scotsport on Monday night, or should I say Tuesday morning.

Rory McAllister was poor, it's clear we have few options up front with Wyness and Dargo out.

yes we were pish, but if we deserved anything it was a last minute winner.

players looked flat, and dont blame them, i was still feeling gutted about cup till full time

but now, sod it. top six, give the dons a doing, its all good

Rubbish game with a lot of very poor passing but what a way to end a match!! Just like our home game against United last April - we score to win 1-0 with the last kick of the ball.

Absolutely no sympathy for the part-time supporters who left early. See what they missed. They should support their team right up to the final whistle - even if we are playing garbage!!

No complaint with Granty's red card. If he did that to someone on Union Street on a Saturday afternoon he would probably be up on a serious assault charge. On the plus side - he prevented what looked like a strong goal-scoring opportunity for United.

Barry Wilson gets my man-of-the-match for his persistence and positive attitude to the match

Picture of the year from the BBC;

_42637887_leewilkie_ianblack270.jpg

Who is that DUFC player, and who bloody tall is he?

as others have said ... Lee Wilkie and I think the commentators yesterday mentioned he was 6' 7" .... about an inch taller than Big Stewartie for those trying to compare size to a 'real person'  :015: :015:

Wilike was awful yesterday. If it weren't for his size he'd be playing in the juniour leagues. Can't believe 'Berti Basset Scotland manager' picked him.

Aye, but he was good enough to Score the match winner v Iceland a few years back with a cracking header.

Glad to see you back in the game again big man!!