FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

FTOF

Harry Chibber

Something about that picture screams "Photoshop Job" to me.

Not saying it didn't happen or they didn't make the gesture, but I would put money on the photo being altered to....

a) increase the number of offenders...some of them just stand out a bit too much and look a bit crisp around the edges compared to the rest of the pic.

b) add Nakamura to the pic - take a look at the linesman who is standing closer to the camera but appears to be about a foot shorter - the proportions just don't look right.

looked at it a bit myself on photoshop and the guy in the light blue top on the left side of the picture might be on there twice, with the one of the two (probably the bottom one) being at another time in the film from the top with his hat easily coloured over.  neither of the two are even looking at nakamura

and harry, i dont get why they are acting so stupid

Clacher is right.

if its the same person your talking about, guy in light blue top on the steps is a definite edit unless he's a twin of the same looking man 4Th row between the police right of E22 gate.

there may have been Huns waving arms about like that but a lot of them are pasted in, even some of the non active people in it look to have been pasted.

A definite photoshop mock up pic. :018:

These two guys may look similar - but the faces are different and also looking different ways so not a cut-n-paste job ... or at least not a simple one. They do appear to be wearing similar tops, and although I cant make out the writing on it, it appears that it might be one of those 'hats, scarves, and macaroon bars' kind of dodgy merchandise with some iron-on transfer that you might pick up outside the ground so not unusual for more than one person to be wearing it.

[attach=1]<--->[attach=2]

These people also appear to look similar but not exact. again, similar clothes and stance might make you doubt the picture, but i still think its genuine -- on the getty site its amongst dozens of pictures taken by the same photographer at the game and they tend to bulk upload pics to sell them freelance and time is of the essence.

[attach=3] -- [attach=4] -- [attach=5]

but what the **** do you expect to be done about it harry?

scotty the guy in the first picture is a cut and paste job, the film that these pictures wouldve been taken on would have had him moving about a bit, this image wouldnt have been taken from a photograph, theyd be better quality

like i said if i could be bothered even i could do a much more conving job of it !

Banning order for each of them, season tickets taken off them... maybe a fine of some sort!

Do you not think they should be punished?

the horse is very high today Harry.... :001:

same could be said about your avatar or about the things our fans were shouting at Tony Bullock every time we play against him...

Banning order for each of them, season tickets taken off them... maybe a fine of some sort!

Do you not think they should be punished?

im not sure if they should from that picture, seeing as half of them are cut and paste jobs.

general behaviour of their fans is poor so they should be punished for more serious offences where evidence exists, read in the paper down here apparently some guy from ayrshire is being charged with bigotted related breach of the peace (thats the jist of it) after the hibs - rangers game, they have 12 more names to approach rangers with.  even if they get 13 of them, there were 3,000 at the game who could all be accused of breaking the law, the way rangers sell their tickets for away games it might be possible to get hundreds more but it wont happen..  getting some of them is a start though.

did anybody see the picture on the back of the metro today  :015:

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/arti...p;in_page_id=43

real shame that