ICT v Raith Rovers 21 November (with 300 fans)

Robert

There's about half a dozen cases in the Muir of Ord neighbourhood but the number of new cases in Highland as a whole has stayed pretty steady since the new levels came into force.  No reason why we should be moved to level 2 although equally there is no compelling reason why the continued ban on having people able to visit each others houses is likely to be lifted  yet. 

I agree firstly that it's vital to get three points tomorrow and secondly that there is no need to panic about the odd cluster of cases.

OCG and DD are right, the situation in the Highlands is stable at an encouragingly low level. Sadly, that is not the case here in Aberdeenshire. Two weeks ago I was optimistic that we were on the verge of going down to Level one. Now I fear that, if the trend continues, we might be looking at Level Three.

The situation remains fragile and it is incumbent on everyone to follow the rules to keep on top of things.

• Agree 1

In all of the Highlands there were 4 new cases announced today for yesterday, and most days it is in single figures with the occasional blip. The figures can be found on line  

Its up to all of us to follow the rules and be careful or we will face tougher measures.

I’d heard of cases at Simpson’s Builders in Beauly and Beauly Primary, possibly the same cluster as Muir of Ord. Balnain Primary is closed near Drumnadrochit, and there are cases at present in Culloden Academy, so we need to accept there will be issues, but hopefully we remain at low levels overall. 

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, aaroncoganshogun said:

Thought there was 100+ cases in MOO. My source of info will be demoted and matched around Pyongyang in full C##nty strip. That will shame him enough. 

Cases of covid-19, or suspected inbreeding??

If it's the latter then the numbers are finally falling.

• tm4tj pinned and featured this topic

Our line up:

Ridgers

Mckay Devine Deas Harper

Allardice MacGregor

Storey Keatings Kennedy

Sutherland

The subs are MacKay, Welsh, Doran, Vincent, Nicholson, Mackay and Todorov. 

Edited by Robert

• tm4tj unpinned this topic