FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Motherwell -V- Inverness CT - LC

tm4tj

44 minutes ago, Robert said:

Turns out Oakley was missing as he was suspended. Could they not have told us that in their preview?

https://ictfc.com/match-report-motherwell-4-0-ictfc

How on earth was he suspended? He’s hardly played for us. Do suspensions incurred at another club get carried forward?

Edit- I see he got booked against Cove in the LC section, and Arbroath in the League.

Edited by TheMantis

4 minutes ago, TheMantis said:

How on earth was he suspended? He’s hardly played for us. Do suspensions incurred at another club get carried forward?

I believe it depends on the particular competition however I think the suspension is for the player themselves as opposed to the player at a specific club

• Agree 1

Bearing in mind this was a Premier team that's doing well I'm not too annoyed (though what happened to that cup tradition so that Premier teams were petrified if they drew ICT, albeit more in the Big Scottish Cup?) about this one result. Saturday is more important and if we're disjointed and outplayed again, there has to be some change.

• Agree 1

• IBM unfeatured and unpinned this topic