FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ferguson Out

His style of football is horrendous! horeshoe football doesn’t work and the lack of shots makes it a brutal watch!

we will finish 9th and I don’t hold out much hope of us beating some of the league 1 sides in a playoff 

• Agree 2

8 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

🤣🤣 let's go three league games ahead and revisit this thread.

Partick Thistle, Arbroath and Dunfermline. 

I'm expecting 2 points from a possible 9. 

Two 0-0 scoreline to achieve that. And one of them isn't the Partick game next week. 

• Like 1

In my opinion, this thread is very premature. I understand the reasons for it but it is clear he will be given time by the club.

We must survive this season, and then we can really judge him on how we do next season.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Oh for goodness sake. Not so long ago Morton were awful and Dougie Imrie has turned it around. Give Duncan a chance. He’s only just brought 8n his own players. Well done Aaron Doran today. Maybe he should get more game time, after all its goals we need. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 3
  • Well Said 1

46 minutes ago, RednBlackComeback said:

Looking at Morton's recent run of results I'm kinda wishing that Imrie had got the job instead of Ferguson?

Always said we missed a trick by not, at least, approaching him. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

59 minutes ago, RednBlackComeback said:

Looking at Morton's recent run of results I'm kinda wishing that Imrie had got the job instead of Ferguson?

I got stick on here when backing the suggestion of Imrie for the job!

Anyway, let’s not get distracted and give Big Dunc and the players our total support as they look to get us up the table. 

Edited by Robert
  • Agree 3

28 minutes ago, Robert said:

I got stick on here when backing the suggestion of Imrie for the job!

Anyway, let’s not get distracted and give Big Dunc and the players our total support as they look to get us up the table. 

Get us up the table?

How will that happen with the dreadful tactics he uses? 

He's taking us to League 1.

• Agree 3

11 minutes ago, Yngwie said:

Billy Dodds is available. So is Derek Adams. Spoilt for choice!

And Malky Mackay. He's still staying in his caravan in Strathpeffer. Give him a shout 👊

Or we could see if The Messiah Michael Stewart wants a shot at it? He is such an expert and so knowledgeable about everything to do with football!!

• Funny 1

2 hours ago, Yngwie said:

Billy Dodds is available. So is Derek Adams. Spoilt for choice!

Both would be better than what we have just now! Dunc is clueless and the last transfer window was a disaster! We haven’t replaced the players we’ve lost with anyone half as good and the character has been stripped from the team. 

it’s ok though I’m sure the battery farm will keep some folk happy. 

league 1 here we come 

Edited by RedCard
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

9 hours ago, RednBlackComeback said:

Was it not the case that he was interviewed and was thought to be a shoo-in - until Ferguson entered the running?

Not too sure. I don't recall it anyway.:ponder:

Fans were happy to defend dodds during utterly horrific runs of results yet seem to want the new guy out after a few months when trying to sort out our **** show that was left

Perhaps the fact he inherited a squad with only a 34 year old striker and zero creative players which was leaking goals might be worth considering. The point he has seen all these issues and with our limited budget managed to bring in during what is seen as a difficult transfer window some options, more time is needed to see if it works.

All those wild shouts for imrie need to consider we can't afford compensation and ultimately that Morton squad exceeds our quality levels so why would he have chosen to leave a club he has turned around to walk into a (smaller club) with a worse financial mess?

• Agree 3