Our squad next season

16 minutes ago, CaleyCiuin said:

According to the girlfriend of one of the players, Cameron Ferguson signed for the Club today. I’m sure it will be announced soon. 

Well, I'm sure that was on merit. 

Forfar fans saying he's honking. 

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

Did anybody else hear Aaron Doran speaking on BBC drive time this evening about his treatment by the club?  If not, it is definitely worth a listen.  It was on at approximately 5:45pm.

The BBC reportedly approached the club for comment but received none at the time of airing.  

• Thank You 1

5 minutes ago, robbo1985 said:

Did anybody else hear Aaron Doran speaking on BBC drive time this evening about his treatment by the club?  If not, it is definitely worth a listen.  It was on at approximately 5:45pm.

The BBC reportedly approached the club for comment but received none at the time of airing.  

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cyxxz65xvy4o

• Thank You 1

3 hours ago, CaleyCiuin said:

According to the girlfriend of one of the players, Cameron Ferguson signed for the Club today.

The lad probably doesn't realise what he is getting mixed up in, but shame on his father, if this is true, for bringing his son into such a toxic situation.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

16 minutes ago, IBM said:

From the P&J today. 

IMG_7801.jpeg

They just don't fkn learn do they?

Two Inverness-based goalkeepers released to make way for an English loanee!

I'm sorely tempted to transfer my support to an Inverness club now.

Clach?

Edited by buckett
Originally included Esson in my rant, but of course he doesn't play anymore
  • Agree 1

It does seem like a purge by CEO and manager.

Cammy Mackay, Doran, Ridgers, Esson - that's a nucleus, and a lot of history and heritage gone, never mind very capable, young homegrown players let go to play at higher levels (Carlisle, Morton).  Also physio and other staff too?

There's no area of the club that isn't in disarray it seems.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Achfary said:

It does seem like a purge by CEO and manager.

Cammy Mackay, Doran, Ridgers, Esson - that's a nucleus, and a lot of history and heritage gone, never mind very capable, young homegrown players let go to play at higher levels (Carlisle, Morton).  Also physio and other staff too?

There's no area of the club that isn't in disarray it seems.

Indeed, but let’s not forget, we are in League 1 and we have no money. Drastic cost cutting and unpalatable decisions were inevitable.

• Agree 1

23 hours ago, snorbens_caleyman said:

I'm tempted to suggest that everyone goes to the matches, but remains completely quiet all through.  Not a sound.  Let them see what radio silence is like.

Unfair on the players, of course, and totally unrealistic.  But maybe just a few minutes?

Most of our fans sit in silence the entire match anyway at home so I don’t think they’d notice any difference. 

With the exception of utter outrage if the referee makes a perceived mistake

or

A slight cheer followed by 6 seconds of clapping if we score a goal. 

• Agree 3
  • Funny 3

14 minutes ago, Drake said:

Fair enough then, let’s at least have some positivity…

Welcome to the Club Cameron Ferguson.  I hope he proves all the doubters wrong. 

image.png.b6c34a1b6e35daa932f59ad0534d4824.png

Very much looks like forced smiles to me.
Sad thing is it should be a happy day for all young lads signing up but it won’t be easy coming into such a shambolic mess on and off the park. 

I feel sorry for them all including young Ferguson.

Dougal 

Edited by dougal
  • Agree 1

You'd genuinely think that someone within the club might have the awareness to suggest to Ferguson that optically it doesn't look great given our predicament but then you remember that these clowns are so far beyond giving a flying feck what we think that you almost have to applaud the audacity of the stunt they're pulling here. 

• Thoughtful 1

1 hour ago, dougal said:

So has Duncan taken a wage drop then ?

Dougal

Yes he has, that’s been in the public domain for weeks. Whether it was a gesture offered by him or something written into his contract in case of relegation, we don’t know. I suspect the latter.

But anyway, the reason we are still paying an expensive manager whilst letting go of other staff to cut costs is because the manager has a contract whilst others are out of contract. There’s no chance we’d be sticking with Ferguson if it wasn’t so expensive to get rid of him.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1