FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

MARIUS NICULAE - WORK PERMIT REJECTED

darndarndarn

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The home office don't let a professional footballer with plenty of caps for his country get a work permit but its ok for thousands of Asians and Polish and other types of "refugees" to claim asylum and tax dodge, get housing, claim benefits and other special treatment not to mention terrorist doctors :33: something wrong with Britain seriously wrong.  :017:

I suppose that 9 year old Australian? who signed for Manchester United had no problem either  :tic01:

Guest samuelbarros

Seems a bit harsh, especially given all the dross Hearts seem to ship in from Lithuania every fortnight.

Have decided not to merge this thread, instead I shall be making it a sticky.

Their is a VERY Important link within the article to an online petition which has been set up my MSP David Stewart.  It is located at -  www.ipetitions.com/petition/mariusniculaeappeal/ and I would encourage every ICT fan to get on there and sign it and to also send round the link to everyone they know will be in favour of Marius Niculae being granted a Work Permit.

Thanks to David Stewart for giving the fans an opportunity to have their say where it will count.

Guest Big_Vinnie

I got told today that Savage asked for a personnal hearing for the appeal. That would explain the delay. I think the herald artical may be old news as the permit appeal was only launched this week.

Also Marius buys all the drinks on a night out  :017: Gotta keep him here  :rotflmao:

I got told today that Savage asked for a personnal hearing for the appeal. That would explain the delay. I think the herald artical may be old news as the permit appeal was only launched this week.

Also Marius buys all the drinks on a night out  :017: Gotta keep him here  :rotflmao:

Typical Dundee Utd Fan, will do anything to sponge a free drink.

As for when things have and haven't been done, you really should listen more carefully to those you speak to in the Heathmount, especially when they've got a drink in them!!!

As I am a Canadian  - Can Someone tell me is the Home Office

from Scotland or is it part of the UK govt?

This all seems a bit silly to me .

UK

Was Murdo MacLeod on the panel?  He was on the panel that if not spitefully then at least bizarrely rejected Jason Scotland's application a few years back.

They were saying on Talksport yesterday that Alex has not even agreed terms at Chelsea yet but his went through on the nod. No way has he played 75 per cent of Brazil's recent internationals.

Fear not folks......I have the answer. He could play PT for us, and work in a Fish Factory or MacDonalds like so many other migrants seem to be able to do trouble free!

Seriously tho, I wouldnt worry too much, seems no matter what the case maybe, these days, you just appeal any decision that goes against ya and it seems to go the other way!

Guest WynessLegend

I understood that it was part of the bizarre procedure that an initial application had to be turned down unless all the boxes were ticked .................

but that an appeal was usually a formality?

Some of the posts on the petition site have to be seen to be believed  :010:

It's the whole "If it was Rangers/Celtic/Premiership team" thing that's just cringeworthy.  There also seems to be a lot of people who don't know the rules/law when it comes to all this.

Although it does appear that the petition thing is going to become the stardard ICT fans reaction to anything they don't like. (promotion/moving back to Inverness/signing section/work permits)

Mind you brightens up a Friday moning so it's not all bad.

Guest TinCanFan

Maybe everyone should do something at the game tomorrow in support of Niculae.  Like a minutes silence or a constant chanting of his name for 90 minutes.  That could make people listen.