FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Positives from today

Bronson

Guest WynessLegend

No own goals, goalkeeping errors or penalties! :023:

I thought Fraser was as poor as ever. His "attempt" to save the third goal was shocking and his positioning throughout the game was dreadful.

I agree however that the suspension of Bayne and Tokely is a boost.

Tokely can be entertaining, but he is consistently caught out of position and leaves a gap at right back when his manic bursts up the wing break down.

Today the only real positive was the contribution of Wyness who ran tirelessly as our only creative option on the park,

Not too many!

Bayne should have been substituted before he was sent off as it was clear that the referee did not like his style. His 1st booking was a little unfair but the second was not.

As for the hulks sending off it was a blatant swing with arm. We really do need to look for a Tokely replacement!

neksor

Not too many!

Bayne should have been substituted before he was sent off as it was clear that the referee did not like his style. His 1st booking was a little unfair but the second was not.

neksor

Even CC had become adept at hooking Blackie when he looked like he was about to be sent off....

Marius will be in for Bayne next week..

Graham

if we were playing next week I would have said "duh" ... considering Bayne will be suspended ... but as we havent got a game next week I will be a pedant and say you mean the 24th ?

struggling to find anything positive from today other than is is blatantly obvious that bayne and wyness is NOT an effective partnership, hopefully now Wyness will start up front with Niculae and maybe Macdonald will be given a chance. i truly hope that today serves as an enormous kick up the backside to the players and management team and i sincerely hope i dont have to witness  something like like that in a very, very long time!  :008:

Positives from today?

Trying to be fair and objective - I would say that there weren't any.

It's pointless trying to offload our failings on to the referee. ICT were absolutely gash - and that is not the fault of the referee! No excuses. Lack of discipline by certain players, fear of taking risks and a lack of obvious leadership on the park.

I usually try to see positives in our team performances rather than dwelling on negatives but this performance was gash. Gash, gash, gash.

Must do better.

Guest Calum-Red-an-Blue

we can only improve from now :symbol_exclaim01:

we know what team not to play :029:

and the ref was paid by motherwell so when the sfa find out we get the points :021:

Despite the massive holes on the field, when we were dowm to 9 we produced some good, on-the-ground football. We never had a chance of scoring of course, and Motherwell didnt seem interest, but there was some good stuff.

Nice to see Rankin back.

Only two minutes of injury time.

We now have our very own referee "hate figure".

I got a postmatch pint of 80/-  in the Phoenix and it was delicious.

Despite the massive holes on the field, when we were dowm to 9 we produced some good, on-the-ground football. We never had a chance of scoring of course, and Motherwell didnt seem interest, but there was some good stuff.

Nice to see Rankin back.

Only two minutes of injury time.

We now have our very own referee "hate figure".

I got a postmatch pint of 80/-  in the Phoenix and it was delicious.

i concur