FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

mr t...crazy fool

blobs

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baynes two bookings weren't even fouls.

Tokelys 'violent lunge' into McGarry also looks pretty soft. There is contact, but he certainly doesn't punch him, shades of Dida for me.

I admire staunch devotion to ones team but I cannot agree with you on this at all. Bayne had earlier escaped a booking with a late challenge on a Well defender, similar to his 2nd yellow. It was the challenge that he was finally booked for because of persistent fouling. He then launched into a needless late tackle well after the ball has gone and he deserved the 2nd yellow. No complaints.

Tokely then is clearly shown to aim a punch at McGarry. He clearly makes contact and has to go. If we saw the opposition do that then we would be screaming for a red as well. Doesn't mater if it was meant as a knock out punch or not he deserved to go for aiming to strike another player. That is downright deplorable.

Just watched the highlights and it is I saw the red card incident.

Tokleys behaviour is nothing short of thuggery and an absolute disgrace.

If a complaint was made to the police it is very likely that he would be charged with assault!

Apart form his lack speed and footballing skills we do not need players like this in our team.

The brawn/no brainer time is past.

neksor

I almost broke my toe in anger at Ross being sent of as from the north stand i thought he was sent off for a trip nowhere near goal.  Now finding out it was a punch I am twice as angry.  Angry at Ross for being so stupid and also for causing great pain in my big toe!

However the pain has gone through laughing:

Richard Hastings gets a lot of flack from certain members of the home support but if we had a team full of players with Hastings attitude on and off the park we would be greatly improved in my opinion :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Just seen Bayne?s lunge for his 2nd yellow.

Let me say that the ?tackle? was so bad that it deserved the caution and more.

Bayne?s two footed later than Jools Holland lunge was also a ?disgrace?.

As inexcusable as it was, in some ways I have some sympathy for Ross, the red mist had come down and it was McGarry!

Perhaps it suited Brewster to scapegoat Ross, perhaps Brewster let his own red mist descend. If it?s the latter, its much more worrying than a moments aberration from the Emperor.

IHowever the pain has gone through laughing:

Richard Hastings gets a lot of flack from certain members of the home support but if we had a team full of players with Hastings attitude on and off the park we would be greatly improved in my opinion :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[/qu

You have obviously  posted this before finishing, please share the joke whats wrong with Hastings attitude.

To  me he seems fully fit able to play for 90mins, does not get overly involved in back chat, low card count for a defender, plays week in week out, our only current international player, no tantrums when getting subbed, basically gets on with it.  ???????????????

Now although i was born (whisper it) in Dingwall , i like to see both Caley and County doing well ,obviously Caley have been doing better over the last number of years

however i am pretty dissapointed that a minority of fans actually think Tokely didn't do much wrong , he should be rightly vilified , a player that does so many nasty things of the ball should not be playing football at this level , that sort of behaviour should be kept for the pub team leagues where it originated

no excuses can and should be made for hitting an opponent in this way , it is just as bad as the tackle made on Scott Brown in midweek , a player that goes out to hurt an opponent in these ways is basically a coward

before hand i have always gave Tokely the benefit of the doubt , not actually having seen any of his other misdemeanours but not anymore , and from what other people have said on here it isn't the first time he has 'done' an opponent off the ball , i find it pretty disgusting that some people are actually trying to defend what he did

it doesn't matter that he has been a great servant to Caley in the past , it doesn't matter that he is Caley through and through , he should be punished both by the SFA and by the club , he is no longer a young immature player , he is supposed to be a mature man and an experienced footballer , for the sake of football and Caley i would ask fans and the club to do what they can to eradicate this aspect from the game

when Tokely does try to play football he is actually an ok player , a good defender that knows his limitations and plays to his strength , he is no good to Caley been sent off and behaving like a thug

i would hope that all decent minded Caley fans would not support or try and defend these actions

i hope for the sake of Caley this time he has learned his lesson( although going from what others have said , its not the first time and leopards can't change their spots)

However bad Tokely was on saturday don't ever compare what he did as being on the same level as the challenge on Brown.

Tokely was stupid. The attack on Scott Brown is the real disgrace, only intention was to take another player out of the game and seriously injure him. Any player that thinks that way should not be allowed to play again at that level.

Tokely will learn his lesson but there was no real evil intent as some have suggested.

However bad Tokely was on saturday don't ever compare what he did as being on the same level as the challenge on Brown.

Tokely was stupid. The attack on Scott Brown is the real disgrace, only intention was to take another player out of the game and seriously injure him. Any player that thinks that way should not be allowed to play again at that level.

Tokely will learn his lesson but there was no real evil intent as some have suggested.

are you honestly telling me Tokely didn't intend to to hit and hurt MCgarry as he went past? if so then why did he lash out at him?

any player that deliberately goes out to hurt an opponent is a coward and thats what Tokely did , if you ask any player , the worst thing in the game is a player going out to deliberately hit an opponent, whether its a punch on the face , an over the top tackle  , they all come under the same bracket , he deliberatley went over to hit him its the same as a player deliberately going over the top in a tackle , the intent is there

Without analysing the entire match up to that point you can't say whether or not there had been some niggles building up, or whether Ross just felt they hadn't quite finished their punch-up in town - either way, really disappointing  :007:

Tokely is an ICT "legend" and quite rightly so given his loyalty, the number of appearances he has made, and his hard but (for the most part) fair challenges over the years.

He has made "errors of judgement" before - I am sure many of us could list them, starting with the game in Ayr a few years ago - but to deliberately punch an opponent on the side of the head in an off the ball incident is inexcusable and deserves punishment.

There's no need for a witch hunt, I am sure Rosscoe knew almost instantly that what he did was wrong, given the comments in the press, I am sure his fellow team-mates also let him know how they felt in no uncertain terms, and given the manager's comment about dealing with it internally, I am sure he has got tingles in certain parts of his anatomy as we speak.

The biggest punishment for him will be losing his place in the side to David Proctor, a player that Brewster seems to rate very highly and who, it has to be said, despite DUFC fans opinions didnt let US down when he played for us before. I have a feeling that Proctor will come in and do well while Ross is suspended and I would be surprised if the SPL doesnt slap an extra few games on top of the automatic ban which may mean Proctor has a chance to establish himself in the side the same way as Dods did .... Ross' problem may then be getting back into the side at all .........

Tokely is an ICT "legend" and quite rightly so given his loyalty, the number of appearances he has made, and his hard but (for the most part) fair challenges over the years.

He has made "errors of judgement" before - I am sure many of us could list them, starting with the game in Ayr a few years ago - but to deliberately punch an opponent on the side of the head in an off the ball incident is inexcusable and deserves punishment.

There's no need for a witch hunt, I am sure Rosscoe knew almost instantly that what he did was wrong, given the comments in the press, I am sure his fellow team-mates also let him know how they felt in no uncertain terms, and given the manager's comment about dealing with it internally, I am sure he has got tingles in certain parts of his anatomy as we speak.

The biggest punishment for him will be losing his place in the side to David Proctor, a player that Brewster seems to rate very highly and who, it has to be said, despite DUFC fans opinions didnt let US down when he played for us before. I have a feeling that Proctor will come in and do well while Ross is suspended and I would be surprised if the SPL doesnt slap an extra few games on top of the automatic ban which may mean Proctor has a chance to establish himself in the side the same way as Dods did .... Ross' problem may then be getting back into the side at all .........

Right on, Scotty. I think Proctor will surprise a few people at right-back.

As someone else has suggested, however, Tokers may be the centre half we didn't know we had,  ...or even goalkeeper :017:

Proctor/Prancer was useless in midfield but did play well at right-back whilst here before. But how many games was that 1, 2, or 3.

He is a bit lightweight but he should be given a chance to prove himself. He looked good when he came on a few weeks ago.  Given that he is the managers favourite he should be allowed to remain there unless he competent in that position.

neksor

No, I did mean  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: for the Hastings of this season.  He may well be profesional in his approach but he has been awful for pretty much every game he has played this season.  He lets players wonder where ever they want and ever blokes crosses from coming into the box.

No, I did mean  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: for the Hastings of this season.  He may well be profesional in his approach but he has been awful for pretty much every game he has played this season.  He lets players wonder where ever they want and ever blokes crosses from coming into the box.

My point was Hastings attitude, he may not be our best player or contribute the most but  because of his fitness level and attitude he is playing to his full potential, you have sort of agreed with me by saying he is professional. 

I can understand Tokely loosing the plot with McGarry because McGarry was diving for most of the match and succeeded in winding up our players and conning the ref (although it was a sending off).  However, Tokely should have been mature enough not to have hit McGarry.  He must learn from this big mistake.

It will be interesting to see how Proctor does and if he performs well, as I hope he will, then he should get an extended run in the side.