FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

APOLOGIES - SITE PROBLEMS

CaleyD

Some (ALL) of you may have had trouble posting to the forum between about 10:40pm last night and 3:30am this morning.

I could lie and blame it on someone else, but it would appear that it was my screw up.  I was going through and doing some maintenance on the site and I accidentally changed something I shouldn't have.  Normally I check everything after I ma finished, but I got called away from the computer to deal with some real world stuff and hadn't realised the error until I returned to the PC just now.

4650+ pages on the site and I miss 3 letters on one line and cause a melt down  :029:

Whilst I am at it, their is to be some scheduled maintenance to parts of the server system at our host at 3am (GMT) tomorrow morning.  They reckon it will only impact on sites for a few minutes, but knowing how these things can go then it may take longer.  So if your about during the small hours and things aren't quite right....you can't blame me for that too  :015:

I had my Courier before I came in last night and there were a couple of things I wanted to post, but it kept ignoring my text.  When I checked I noticed there hadn't been much activity, so I put it down to site 'issues' and went to bed.  Tried to PM you about it but the same again, it kept telling me I hadn't included any text.  :009:

I could lie and blame it on someone else, but it would appear that it was my screw up.  I was going through and doing some maintenance on the site and I accidentally changed something I shouldn't have.  Normally I check everything after I ma finished, but I got called away from the computer to deal with some real world stuff and hadn't realised the error until I returned to the PC just now.

4650+ pages on the site and I miss 3 letters on one line and cause a melt down  :029:

Thought it was just my wife that did things like that....  :029:

Its easy to make mistakes - men are not all that good at multi tasking!

I'd like to flip the coin and thank you (and others) for all the things that go well.