FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Reality Thread

Action Man

As a group of loyal supporters, our voice on hear is'nt worth the bytes its printed on. This maybe a bad patch for the team, but how long can it be allowed to go on before the sh!t hits the fan and we start contemplating a swift return down the leagues? The board and chairman have made their choices, the manager has made his, our players are showing their feelings to the current atmosphere at the club, and we the fans are getting seriously p!ssed off with not only the results, but the lack of guts showed by all connected to the club. If we do not get our act together, we will be in relegation trouble next season. I do not advocate boycotting any of our home games, that would not help the clubs finances, but I do think it's time we let the club know how seriously we feel about how this season is going. To the dogs. I'd like to see and hear every fan barking on Saturday if the result does'nt  go our way. I think this would be a very vocal, and would get the attention of those in charge. Discuss.

:dog01: Meet the thread mascot, Woofer woeful the Third.

On a forum like this fine.

But booing the players and the manager, when were stuck with them wether we like it or not, is a stupid idea.

It's not that I cant see where your coming from action man, but as I have said countless times, we have to back the manager, and more importantly the players.

Don't agree with booing the players or manager either, Action Man...  BUT

Some kind of action must be taken soon by those charged with the responsibility of running this football club.

How much further are they going to allow the club to descend towards total mediocrity..?

When will someone from a high level within the club make a statement addressing the supporters' concerns?

Will there be an admission that serious errors of judgement have been made by those directly involved in the running of the club since the start of this season...?

Hi guys, fair comments both, but what I'm suggesting is not booing our team, the bark is to let them know we're there and not happy. It would be a way of letting them know something they seem to have forgotten................................

It's our team too!

I would tend to agree with Action Man that it's time we started to make our voices heard in the real world, not just online.  This doesn't necessarily mean booing the players; that wouldn't be fair and would be counter-productive.  However, there are many other ways that we can get our opinions across, and I feel it would be worthwhile trying them, as the situation we find ourselves in is beyond a joke and I for one am sick and tired of what's happening to the club I love.

Don't agree with booing the players or manager either, Action Man...  BUT

Some kind of action must be taken soon by those charged with the responsibility of running this football club.

How much further are they going to allow the club to descend towards total mediocrity..?

When will someone from a high level within the club make a statement addressing the supporters' concerns?

Will there be an admission that serious errors of judgement have been made by those directly involved in the running of the club since the start of this season...?

Agreed

I think it was Scotty that made the point that David Sutherland could be key, if theres anyone Savage, Bennet and Brew might listen to, its him.

I agree with all of you, don't boo the team while they are playing, we all support ICT, but if things are'nt right let the b@stards know how we feel!

"We can't play

on the park...

Hear us now

We can Bark

Bark, Bark, Bark."

" Who let the dogs out?"

I REALLY want to beat Aberdire on Saturday and I will be spurring the team on from the off - if Brew makes anything like a **** up as he did at Killie I will be letting him know - if the players play for the support then we can do it - Cowie and Wyness have to start - if the support back the players we can do it - and if we dont then Brewster cannot project the blame on us - I WILL BE IN SECTION G AND I WILL BE GIVING IT LALDY - PLEASE JOIN IN - why doesnt anybody join in with the riddle me dee thread - lets face it - the club feckin read this forum - let them know what we really think - with decorum not abuse - if I can do it so can you.

Lg - can I put ma luminous yellow top on ?

Theres no logic to any of these replies  :015: 

I disagree completely with the 'support the team for 90 minutes' brigade.  If theres ever going to be a time for the fans to make themselves heard its got to be at a match.

Our season is over, the detrimental effect it may have on the squad isnt going to change anything between now and the end of the year in any way, the damage is already done.

Anybody going to the game on Saturday has to sing Dennis Wyness (not the he used to be sh1te one please!) and John Rankins names, the main stand also have to boo the **** out of Craig Brewster and make it clear things need to change.

As we've all said on here, our voices carry no weight on this website, yet the one place we might have the lugs of those in charge youre all asking us to clap along and cheer on the team?  You'll be giving out completely the wrong message, youll be supporting the nonsense spouted by CB in interviews that the likes of Duncan is playing well just now and hes tactically spot on.

OK it's all doom and gloom at the moment but I won't be booing anybody agains't Aberdeen. Through  in Dingwall they are all high as kites just now because they are top of the second division. You have to decide if you would be happy  :003: with that or unhappy  :009: with 9th in the Premier league. I'm sticking with ICT in 9th 10th or 11th.  :021:  

I REALLY want to beat Aberdire on Saturday and I will be spurring the team on from the off - if Brew makes anything like a **** up as he did at Killie I will be letting him know - if the players play for the support then we can do it - Cowie and Wyness have to start - if the support back the players we can do it - and if we dont then Brewster cannot project the blame on us - I WILL BE IN SECTION G AND I WILL BE GIVING IT LALDY - PLEASE JOIN IN - why doesnt anybody join in with the riddle me dee thread - lets face it - the club feckin read this forum - let them know what we really think - with decorum not abuse - if I can do it so can you.

Lg - can I put ma luminous yellow top on ?

Of course you can, but will Mrs IHE let you pack it?  :015: :015: :015:

I'm with the majority here.  Let's support the team like we have never done before.  We need to give it our best support ever.  We need to beat Aberdeen sometime and wouldn't Saturday be the day to so it.  Just maybe the 'Derby' atmosphere will carry us through our first win against our bogie team.

If things don't go well, then I think everyone is entitled to their opinion and entitled to make their feelings known, but let's try to get behind the team for the time they are on the park.  :021:

If the team were blameless then yeah, I'd agree that we should be supporting them 100% during the game, but lets face the facts....the team have been beyond woeful of late and they aren't even putting in the effort.

As I've said before, they (the players) may be aggrieved at things going on in the background, but when they take to the pitch it is us the fans they are performing for and all other baggage should be left in the changing room.

As far as I am concerned, they are just as deserving of an ear-bashing from the fans as our excuse for a manager and our board of directors are.

OK it's all doom and gloom at the moment but I won't be booing anybody agains't Aberdeen. Through  in Dingwall they are all high as kites just now because they are top of the second division. You have to decide if you would be happy  :003: with that or unhappy  :009: with 9th in the Premier league. I'm sticking with ICT in 9th 10th or 11th.  :021:  

Excellent positive post.

While I'm happy for County, I am dismayed with our performances of late. However I am happy that we'll still be in the SPL next year and just maybe there's more going on in the dressing room/boardroom than we are giving them credit for, next season will expose whether the powers that be are on the ball or not. I reckon our first top 6 finish is on the cards.  :011:

Let me stress that I was not advocating booing during the game on Saturday, I believe that would be counter productive.

However, if you are not happy with things after the game, then please let your feelings be known.

If the board, the management, and the players can't see where we are going, then lets feckin point it out to them.

It's our club too...................................C'mon ICT!

Good on you action man. I am with you on this one . Far to many of our supporters are like robots . They seem affraid  to offer either praise or critisism.We as season ticket holders and fans are totally taken for granted and it is about time our united voices were  heard.Lets hope our performance against the Dons is an improvement and we get our first win against them, if not we should stand as one and tell the management and board our true feelings . 

• 2 weeks later...

Lets face facts. We are currently a bottom six side, fortunate to be still an SPL side after this seasons farce. We will always be a bottom six side, or worse relegated, if the club do not address the fact that we still have a lot of empty seats for any game not involving the OF. I congratulate the various board members on their stewardship of ICT over the years, they deserve medals for what they have accomplished, but now is the time to concentrate on raising the gate at every home game, possibly the only thing I could fault them on in the past. If we do not achieve this we will always be struggling in the SPL, bigger gates mean better players, better players mean bigger gates. Tough choices have to be made. Now. I sincerely hope the current board can meet this challenge. Get our players into local schools, encourage the kids to ask their parents to take them to games, in short, make ICT the team local youngsters want to support. Managers and players come and go, it's the club that counts. I hope the board realise the reality of the situation and are prepared to do something about it. C'mon ICT.