FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ian Black

Bronson

Hope this doesn't mean he's dropped for Saturday. Aberdire are interested in him because they haven't got a player like Black in their squad. Surely this fact means he'll be really effective when playing against them?

Teams like Man U can afford to punish guys by dropping them. Fergie just selects another of his world-class players.  But the consequence of falling out with the boss doesn't have to always be that you don't get selected.  We just don't have the squad to be able to afford to drop key players because of people throwing toys out of prams. Winning the match must take priority on Saturday.

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be a rumour.  :019:  We all know Blackie can spit the dummy, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see him on Saturday. Let's hope we have enough in the squad to get a result against the dons. 

L_G blackie hasn't spat the dummy out this time, brew has, he asked blackie for his opinion and he gave it, brew didn't like it so de moted him to the 19s, now if brew is taking a page out of blackies book  (spitting out the dummy) then we are in big trouble, but i still cant grasp, why, knowing blackie to say what he feels, did he even ask him in the first place, for his opinion

If Brew deserved it, then fair play to our boys for having the guts to stand up to him and the overall management. Ferguson would not tolerate it but Brew proved at Dundee United he was an incompete manager. When he was parachuted back into to ICT he and others said he had learned. He had but like a gold fish it had a limited effect time span.

We are now into uncharted territory although Dundee United certainly experienced loss after loss after loss and eventually Brew took the inevitable package.

Let's hope his strategy here is not to take the third package of his short managerial career and lets hope this is just tactics to lull Aberdeen into believing they have a guaranteed 5-0 win.

It's hard to imagine a manager taking that sort of action that unless the player's opinion was insulting or disrespectful.

Whilst I agree maybe a player saying they aren't happy under *your* regime is disrespectful enough?

not a rumour, not playing on Saturday, like i said if you don't want their opinions don't ask for it, better left unsaid, disrespectful, well, if he was untrue to himself, sit back and didn't say anything then what is the point of having an opinion, he has supposedly said he didn't want to be there at this moment in time, it has to be soul destroying for them, its not working, so how do we move on if none of them can take positive criticism and deal with it as adults, what chance have we, he is one of the best we have, brew is taking a big gamble on Saturday, lets hope it works for us, instead of him just trying to show them who's boss.

not a rumour, not playing on Saturday, like i said if you don't want their opinions don't ask for it, better left unsaid, disrespectful, well, if he was untrue to himself, sit back and didn't say anything then what is the point of having an opinion, he has supposedly said he didn't want to be there at this moment in time, it has to be soul destroying for them, its not working, so how do we move on if none of them can take positive criticism and deal with it as adults, what chance have we, he is one of the best we have, brew is taking a big gamble on Saturday, lets hope it works for us, instead of him just trying to show them who's boss.

:009: :019: :019: :019:

.............. hmmmmmm

Just been confirmed on STV news...

Black has been axed from the squad for the Aberdeen game after a row with Brewster....

Brewster has said the matter is being dealt with internally... Whatever the f... that means... :020: :020: :020:

Guest Aboynamedsue

Absolutely awful , BREW MUST GO

I'm on two minds whether to go to Saturdays game

I want to be positive & get behind the team but at the same time Brew needs to know we are not happy !!!!!!!

The end of the season cant come soon enough for me

I am now wondering how many of our Quality players will be left by then !!!!!!!!

Once they'd turned up, we left, so not much chance to see any reactions or have a chat.

I do know, however, that our Under 19 coach has got a very poor right foot shot on him. First attempt was straight to my arms, the second he scuffed it wide  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

One positive is the first team squad seemed happy enough getting out of their cars, whilst Brew worked hard setting up the equipment with a moody looking Malky  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

This sounds terrible.  I'm normally a Brewster fan but have to say that it sounds like Ian's at least had the balls to speak out and Brew's handling of various things has been dreadful.

Let's we don't actually lose our most charasmatic player cos Brewster's ego's been dented.....it's all very worying.

Nobody contemplating the fact that Blackie might have been severely out of order and has to be punished for his actions?

In any line of work a manager has to tackle indiscipline from his employees otherwise you end up with even more problems than there already are.