FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

C*unty thrown out of top level Youth Inititative!!!

CaleyD

Personally I think its a damn disgrace that the youngsters of those clubs are being penalized for a bit of beaurocratic mumbo jumbo and that one egotistical ersehole can have such power within the SFA. He's a representative of all the registered teams in Scotland not a fecking god and the sooner he's booted out the better for all.

Completely agree Alex. Pleat is a cretin and, for some unknown reason, seems unwilling to comment on the news story about Rangers also breaking these "rules".

Did anyone hear what Chick Young's 'sensational' breaking news on this story was last night?

I gave up listening after about 25 minutes as the news was so 'sensational' he just went on with the terrible Planet/World football feature

Another quality Chick exclusive then? :rotflmao:

Ther's obviously some unknown underlying (probably financial) reason for using this massive sledgehammer to crack an affy wee nut,could have all been resolved,i'm sure, with a phone call if the will had been there to do so.Shame on those making these decisions. :rotflmao: