• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

crowd wasn't good!

Still not enough singing!

but they did decide to move my season ticket seat one row back so they better move my name!

Not really much to sing about in all honesty.

Where to start...

Firstly i was very surprised with the low crowd, first game of the season, the brill win at Aberdeen and still we have apathy in Inverness, maybe it was only Hamilton and their 120 supporters but i would have expected more.

Then there is Mcguire, oh dear he gets no better does he! if he was looking out for Duff why wasnt Mcguire the one to cover for him and be the first player to cover OfLongs run ( as the announcer called him) Anyway i've been told today that Duff will be in again next week, and if ( hopefully) Granty is fit Mcguire will be dropped. there told ya all early.

Now Barrowman, He is now way a Graham Bayne, he will not be a target man, i think he needs to be playing off another player ie Rooney to see the best of him.

We just had a shyte day at the office i'm afraid, however the starting set up was wrong, Brew stood by the team that beat Dons, and that is ok in certain circumstances, but not at home to Hamilton, 4-4-2 should have been the set up, all we did was give advantage to Hamilton who put 2/3 men on Barrows every time, this also left their full backs space to come forward.

Brew is still learning from mistakes, i hope he IS learning.