FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT v Hamilton

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Strangely glad if that's true about him starting on the bench as I feared we might risk a 4-4-2 in order to accommodate him and that would have been a mistake IMO.

Not overly upset to see Duff coming in either, but it kinda suggests that Djebi-Zadi isn't shaping up as we might have hoped and highlights the need for another Central Defender.....we shall have to wait and see I guess.

Strangely glad if that's true about him starting on the bench as I feared we might risk a 4-4-2 in order to accommodate him and that would have been a mistake IMO.

Not overly upset to see Duff coming in either, but it kinda suggests that Djebi-Zadi isn't shaping up as we might have hoped and highlights the need for another Central Defender.....we shall have to wait and see I guess.

Yeah, I predicted he'd start on the bench on the merged Rooney thread. Makes a lot of sense - the players made last week's formation work really well because of Barrowman's willingness to hold his position and the support Imrie and Cowie offered him. 1 up front isn't necessarily negative. Also might not be fair to throw Rooney in the day after his arrival with everyone waiting to see what he can do. Hope he gets at least 20 minutes in the 2nd half though, as long as the game's going to plan.

Happy with that; glad Duff has got the nod, chance for him to show what he can do in a competitive game. Also quite happy with the similar formation to the Dons game, as we'll need to boss the center of the park today against a young, talented Hamilton midfield.

I doubt we'll walk this, but hopefully we get the chance to see the likes of Rooney and McAllister get on as a second striker; as well as the likes of Sutherland or Vigurs.

Guest RebelArmy789

Im having trouble getting game on line is anyone having the same problem.

Dont normally have any bother, can any one help.

Here's the radio stream I'm listening too

http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/sol/newsid_63...rue&bbcws=2

Under preferences choose Real Player...Windows Media Player doesn't work.

Edited by RebelArmy789

you mean on internet radio ? nope, no problem here, loud and clear via link above

Dont normally have any bother, can any one help.

Don't know if I'm being thick, but I can only find either the open all mikes programme or the Rangers game through the BBC website. My computer doesn't seem to want to connect to Scotty's link, so I'm making do with the open all mikes stuff.

Rebel - not sure of the Hamilton line-up (same as Monday's is as much as I know), but the full ICT line-up is:

Fraser

Tokely McGuire Duff Hastings

Imrie Cowie Black Duncan McBain

Barrowman

Either Cowie or Imrie may be supporting Barrowman up front, and Imrie played down both the right and the left at different times last weekend, so I'm not sure that the formation I've posted is exactly correct, but the personnel is.

Guest RebelArmy789

Rebel - not sure of the Hamilton line-up (same as Monday's is as much as I know), but the full ICT line-up is:

Fraser

Tokely McGuire Duff Hastings

Imrie Cowie Black Duncan McBain

Barrowman

thanks