ICT v Hamilton

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HT 0-1.

Really doesn't sound like we played much football there - didn't hear Blackie's name mentioned with any reference to creativity or build-up play, and Imrie seems to have been pretty anonymous too, whereas both were very effective last week. Several references to Duncan carrying an injury and being below-par - maybe Brew shoud be thinking about bringing Rooney on early and moving Cowie back, with Black sitting in a bit more, provided he can time his tackles. May also be a case for introducing Wilson for Mcbain quite early if we don't start creating more.

Shame Duff seems to have been culpable for the goal - we're crying out for confidence in central defence, and i hope it doesn't affect him too much. Sure we can come back though - I predicted a 3-2 win and maybe the goal will open the game up and I'll be proven correct.

Sounded like he had an easy clearance to make but it squirmed under his foot and into the path of Offiong.

Also sounds like it was others at fault that he got as far up the field though !!!!

Rooney on for Duncan at HT (hamstring injury)

So has Rooney come on then?

see 2 posts above yours. :rotflmao:

Rooney / Barrowman combination sounding quite good.

Hibs 3-2 Falkirk at ER ... very entertaining sounding game

FT 0-1 :rotflmao:

Brewster's tactics seemed good to me - start with last week's line-up then make changes early if it isn't working - but it sounded like we didn't really start playing until we went a goal behind and Hamilton packed the area, defended well and we didn't have the quality to break them down. Will be interested to read the reactions of those who got to the match.

Always really disappointing when your early season optimism takes its first knock, though.

Sportsound MOM is more accurate i think (normally) ... the stadium MOM is usually a home player and picked by a person or group who are well oiled from hospitality.