FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Bechan to Leeds ?

I see that Leeds are interested ?

Leeds United have handed a trial to Dutchman Kiran Bechan, skysports.com understands.

The pacey winger is currently with Spanish outfit Hercules and previously trained with Inverness Caledonian Thistle earlier this month.

Now Leeds Gary McAllister is giving Bechan a chance to win a move to Elland Road.

Bechan began his career at Ajax but he played just once for the Amsterdam giants, before stints with Sparta Rotterdam, FC Groningen and Den Bosch.

He moved to Spain last year but only played nine times.

I think that you will find that your link doesnt work plus this is present day news and not fer an old feckin thread - you really are becoming a feckin bore. Read between the feckin lines mun.

My reason for bringing this up again is in the hope that it could commence debate - if he isnt good enuff fer us why are Leeds so interested - if he signs for them what does that say.

Was he shunned by ICT becos he didnt make the grade in the footballing sense but was he yet another who was out of our league financially. And again no info. from the club.

It looks like we are condemned to the bargain basement - and if so - what happened to the Niculae transfer monies and his Euro appearance bonuses.

Guest birdog

Was it because he did not make the grade or because we can't afford him or because he did not fit into the style that Brewster is after? At the end of the day we are not signing him. If the club did explain themselves would you believe them or would you use their statement to attack the running of the club one more time.

O/T but does anyone think that the lack of info coming from the club these days is down to IHE twisting every statement that comes from TCS?

Was it because he did not make the grade or because we can't afford him or because he did not fit into the style that Brewster is after? At the end of the day we are not signing him. If the club did explain themselves would you believe them or would you use their statement to attack the running of the club one more time.

O/T but does anyone think that the lack of info coming from the club these days is down to IHE twisting every statement that comes from TCS?

A. No, because he was no better than the trialist from Man u Liam whatsisname

b. No, are you paranoid?

Guest birdog

A. No, because he was no better than the trialist from Man u Liam whatsisname

b. No, are you paranoid?

A. What are you replying to in your response labelled "A"? It seems that your answer is no but the statement you make to back your answer does not seem to relate to any previous postings. You really should read back what you have written before hitting the "add reply" button.

B. What gives you the impression that I am paranoid? The second part of my post was a rhetorical question aimed to have a wee dig at IHE as he is the biggest protagonist against the way in which the club is run and whilst I agree with a lot of what he posts I fancied provoking him into a debate this morning in order to pit my wits against the master, however he gave up at an early stage.

Edited by birdog