FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Dundee United

Renegade

---------------------------------Fraser--------------------------------------------

---------Proctor-----------------Munro---------------Hastings---------------------

---------------------------------McBain-------------------------------------------

---Tokely----------------------------------------------------------------Cowie----

---------------------------------Black---------------------------------------------

--------------Wilson-----------Barrowman----------Imrie---------------------------

Subs: Esson, Vigurs, Duff, Rooney, Zander, Djebi-Zadi, Duncan

A nice attacking formation from the start with the possibilty to switch to a 3-6-1 formation and packing the midfield should it need to be done.

Edited by Renegade

I would agree to sticking with a winning 4-5-1 but I am still worried about both full backs away from home and I feel that Duncan has to go back in the "hole". I reckon that would mean dropping McBain - I would put him at left back and hook Hastings.

Fer fecks sake - what on earth has Proctor done to gain an instant recall ?!! :rotflmao:

Guest WynessLegend

The only change I'd make would be to replace Fraser with Esson.

It was a good win yesterday and so easy to forget his dreadful misjudgement -

thankfully he was given absolutey nothing else to do on the day.

If he's fit again I also feel that Proctor is a much better option at right back than Tokely.

keep the same team as yesterday, maybe put cowie in for McBain so possibly one change.

Fraser

Tokely McGuire Munro Hastings

Vigurs Black Duncan Cowie

Imirie

Barrowman

Esson has to start in place of Fraser who is becoming a liability. If he was an outfield player he would have been dropped long ago .That apart i would go with the same team that beat Killie .

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Fraser

Imrie Duncan Mcbain

Cowie Black

Rooney

Subs: Esson, Duff, Vigurs, Wood, Barrowman, Wilson

i would like to see blackie play more attacking, hes great for long shots and he would have no problem getting the ball over defences on to our strikers. he's fast and he nos what to do most of the time when the ball is at his feet

Edited by Muir-Jaggie

keep the same team as yesterday, maybe put cowie in for McBain so possibly one change.

Fraser

Vigurs Black Duncan Cowie

Imirie

Barrowman

Esson has to start in place of Fraser who is becoming a liability. If he was an outfield player he would have been dropped long ago .That apart i would go with the same team that beat Killie .

i see your point with Fraser, it's ashame coz he does have the talent there but seems to show his inexperience with his decision making...that will come though.

Fraser

Imrie Duncan Mcbain

Cowie Black

Rooney

Subs: Esson, Duff, Vigurs, Wood, Barrowman, Wilson

i would like to see blackie play more attacking, hes great for long shots and he would have no problem getting the ball over defences on to our strikers

well i think blackie has been our best player but blackie isn't one for the forward pass so i have to disagree, his game is switching and short fast inter-linking passes.