FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Possible player on loan

Council Juice

Not sure if this belongs in rumour mill or non ICT but I noticed with interest that Walter Smith has said that with Steven Smith being out for sooo long it may be hard for him to gain nessesscary match fitness at Rangers and that he will be looking at loaning him out.

Ok it belongs in rumours now cos allegedly when Walter Smith was taking a siesta from the game he liked walking and found the hills in Inverness-shire particularly enjoyable. He then allegedly went to see a Caley match and was amazed at how great this club were. From then he knew the answer.

I know it's not a priority position but hey it would be worth a shout at considering.

Oh and Robbie Winters. Look at him Brew, see if he could do you a job.

Not sure if this belongs in rumour mill or non ICT but I noticed with interest that Walter Smith has said that with Steven Smith being out for sooo long it may be hard for him to gain nessesscary match fitness at Rangers and that he will be looking at loaning him out.

Ok it belongs in rumours now cos allegedly when Walter Smith was taking a siesta from the game he liked walking and found the hills in Inverness-shire particularly enjoyable. He then allegedly went to see a Caley match and was amazed at how great this club were. From then he knew the answer.

I know it's not a priority position but hey it would be worth a shout at considering.

Oh and Robbie Winters. Look at him Brew, see if he could do you a job.

Smith would be a super signing, looked terrific before he got injured.

Winters peaked almost 10 years ago now, at a time when the SPL was at its weakest. Pretty sure Aberdeen had a look at him in the summer and decided he wasn't good enough.

Would at least like to see Winters come on trial :rotflmao:

I wonder if we may go for Graham Dorrans on loan again.

He hasn't kicked a ball since he joined West Brom, which is understandable.

I think Winters was SK Brann's top scorer*. I have no idea what level that would mean he would be at as regards the SPL but I certainly wouldn't want to dismiss him out of hand.

Steven Smith. Thought he was incredible talent before he was injured. Would probably do a job left midfield for us, as well as full back.

*having now checked, he wasn't

Edited by starchief