FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Appreciation Thread

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Lets give a round of applause to the players. :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

Despite being shuffled and changed throughout the season, being forced to watch others take unfair precedence, being forced to play out of position, being forced to play in some ridiculous tactical ploys, having to reluctantly and professionally accept evident favouritism, having to accept ridiculous substitutions and probably having no say in things - due to the arrogance of the manager and the total frailty of the management.

They have kept fighting fer the cause - possibly due to making a point - and going four points clear of the bottom.

Hope they can keep going under the present regime. Three points on Saturday would be a worthy and needed return - if not another nail in the coffin - wish they could ditch the peeple who are feckin up this club.

Keep on winning boys - the erseholes always get found out in the end - I can live with staying up and getting rid of the disease.

Lets give a round of applause to the players. :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

Despite being shuffled and changed throughout the season, being forced to watch others take unfair precedence, being forced to play out of position, being forced to play in some ridiculous tactical ploys, having to reluctantly and professionally accept evident favouritism, having to accept ridiculous substitutions and probably having no say in things - due to the arrogance of the manager and the total frailty of the management.

They have kept fighting fer the cause - possibly due to making a point - and going four points clear of the bottom.

Hope they can keep going under the present regime. Three points on Saturday would be a worthy and needed return - if not another nail in the coffin - wish they could ditch the peeple who are feckin up this club.

Keep on winning boys - the erseholes always get found out in the end - I can live with staying up and getting rid of the disease.

And by the same token, let's all give a round of applause to Brew for having the sense to accept that he got the team selection wrong last night and for making a bold attempt to put it right at half time. The changes certainly made a difference and we could just about have pinched the three points ;) :lol: :015:

I now wait ominously for the barrage of criticism that will undoubtedly follow! However, please don't label me a "Brew-Lover" because I'm not, just trying to bring some positivity to proceedings. :D

Is that the level we have sunk to 'pinching points at home to Falkirk'.

We really need to be aiming higher.

During the closing ten minutes it looked likely that if there was to be a winning goal, then it would have been ICT's. The pinching points is just a figure of speech which, in this instance, really referred to the timing of any winning goal (ie. late in the game) rather than our overall ability being limited to "pinching points at home to Falkirk". Please don't take things out of context and mis-quote them!

In terms of aiming higher, there really is no need. Do you honestly think that the management and players went into last night's game with the aim of coming away with a draw? I'm fairly certain that it was everybody's aim to try and win the game last night but unfortunately we didn't.

Just because you aim high, it doesn't necessarily follow that you reach those heights. The important thing is to learn from the experience, analyse the negative aspects and change what you can, and harness and praise the positives.

And by the same token, let's all give a round of applause to Brew for having the sense to accept that he got the team selection wrong last night and for making a bold attempt to put it right at half time.

I did - on the matchday thread

And by the same token, let's all give a round of applause to Brew for having the sense to accept that he got the team selection wrong last night and for making a bold attempt to put it right at half time.

I did - on the matchday thread

Aye, but he's made the same mistake time and time again this season. Do we not think it's about time he got it right at the start of the game and not wait until HT or even the last 20 minutes?

Their was definite positives to be taken from last nights game, but it also highlighted and through up some of the same old questions.

The positives being....The players showed in the second 45 that they are capable of going out there, getting stuck in and giving the fans something to shout about (for the right reasons). One or two players didn't have the best first half, but when unshackled in the second half we saw glimpses of what got ICT where they are today.

Another positive was that Brewster made the changes that needed to be made at half-time to allow the players to go out and step things up in the manner they did. Unfortunately questions and doubts still remain in regards to why he started out the way he did in the first place. Why can so many other people see what he can't?