FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hibs Duo (merged)

ICT_Away

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the-lone-ranger.jpg

We could do with a winger on a horse, might get behind the defence more than we have been...

Maybe we can get the best out of these two, the defender will play where though? will brew play him in the middle or drop one of our full backs?

Welcome additions in key areas, still waiting for the evidence of the "substantial investment" that George Fraser and Craig Brewster told us of...

Even loan players need wages.

True, but Cowie, Dods, Wilson, Niculae, Wyness, Bayne, Dargo and Paatelainan all went out, in came Rooney, Imrie, Barrowman, McGuire, Zadi, Proctor so I think that it evens out when you add the two Hibs players into the mix, especially considering Niculaes wages. I would regard these players as making up the shortfall.

Have we ever had a loan signing come in and do well for us? I'm struggling to think of any that have done well!

Good question.

I suppose there's Wyness, who was on loan to us from both Aberdeen and Hearts before signing properly.

I thought Darren Mackie played well on the rare occasions when he easn't injured. He actually played a key part in getting us to the SPL when he created a late winner at Raith to set us up for the Clyde showdown.

Have we ever had a loan signing come in and do well for us? I'm struggling to think of any that have done well!

Good question.

I suppose there's Wyness, who was on loan to us from both Aberdeen and Hearts before signing properly.

I thought Darren Mackie played well on the rare occasions when he easn't injured. He actually played a key part in getting us to the SPL when he created a late winner at Raith to set us up for the Clyde showdown.

When Mackie was playing for us he just looked disinterested. I forgot all about Dennis - He always was just ICT to me though...

Two blokes talking quitely in a small french restaurant off Leith Walk.

"We're going WHERE for the rest of the season!! And now the bad news my friend, you are the new striker

so no more giving penalties away for you mate.

there is a season ticket holder for Hibs at my work so I'll ask him what he thinks of the lad when he gets in

Echoes RIG's quotes almost word for word

Morais could be a good signing for us, skillful/tricky player, works hard, dives a lot but his end product needs work

Gathuessi looks good going forward but can't defend... sounds like another Zadi

at least with them only being on loan if it doesn't work out they can be shipped back

Welcome additions in key areas, still waiting for the evidence of the "substantial investment" that George Fraser and Craig Brewster told us of...

Even loan players need wages.

I hope were not paying it all. Morais alone is on ?1300 a week. Plus he has previous with McGuire, a history of mouthing off and tends to mis-behave on his Saturday nights out. Not exactly what a team with rumoured low morale in the dressing room needs.

Could be a benefit on the pitch though, only seen him twice.

As got Gathuessi, never seen him play, but he's supposed to be pish :rotflmao:

Good question.

Dennis did ok as a loan signing when he came back to us from Hearts (something like 34 games / 11 goals) .... but when he first came on loan he wasnt exactly prolific ... 12 games, no goals. Having said that, we all know how he did when he finally did get his shooting boots on after moving permanently from Aberdeen.

To be fair, Darren Dods was regarded as a liability when he came to us, a defender who couldn't defend and who was prone to errors and own goals ..... and look how he turned out ... probably the second best centre half and captain we have had (after Bobby).

Here's hoping we might have picked up players who will do well ... and if they don't? Well, loans can be terminated :rotflmao:

I used to be a regular Scotsman poster (until the Old Filth completely took over every thread they could) and these weren't regard as good players. The Hi-bees will be delighted to offload these. Ah, well, look on the bright side....err... :rotflmao:

ICTChris will be raging at this news :rotflmao:

I hated Morais when he played for Hibs, he is a wee ***. If he keeps us up thsi season he can come round to my flat and kick me in the head though.

Dunno about this Gathuessi though.

Will Morais live up to the last Anglo-Portugese winger to sign for us?

Laszlo seems happy to have him back......

"He has scored a lot of goals and we need to improve our own goal-scoring, so it was important that he came back," Laszlo told the club website. "He is rightly very confident after his time at Livingston and this can only be good news for Hearts."

Doesn't sound like hes going anywhere to me .