FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ghost pics !

CaleyJulz

My friend took this pic of friends little boy look at the window !!

Looks like that was taken through a glass door/window and the reflection of a child is there but out of focus. Alternatively if it was a non digital camera it could be a double exposure.

Not sure if I've ever posted this one before, but it's a picture taken by me at my Nephews Birthday Party. I've posted the full size pic to allow people to properly scrutinise it. Taken on a Digital Camera, so no trickery with negatives involved.

post-3-1231860114_thumb.jpg

looks like you are trying to do a most haunted live this week by fakeing things,

am doing a all night vigil next sat am boss of it with Auld Reekie tours

will have 5 lap tops with me for a live internet broadcast from the pagan temple

will be seting up live web cams in the now dis-used stone circled Pagan temple and why it can never be used again. Enter into the crypt where the plague victims lived to hear about the squalid conditions here in the 1700's. Delve into our Legendary Haunted Vault - home of the South Bridge Misogynistic Poltergeist - and our most active paranormal area, subject of thousands of sightings and supernatural occurences.

A ghost called THE WATCHER was sighted by a tour of sixteen people who mistook him for their guide Several complaints of being grabbed by an invisible force A backpacker had all the contents of his rucksack pulled out and thrown to the floor by something that could not be seen

The South Bridge Misogynist Poltergeist is real ? these things could happen to you, so??

Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid

vigil starts at 1215am so should be live on ustream tv by 1am by the time we set up 5 lap tops for live broadcast

will be at the hearts game in edinburgh

Not sure if I've ever posted this one before, but it's a picture taken by me at my Nephews Birthday Party. I've posted the full size pic to allow people to properly scrutinise it. Taken on a Digital Camera, so no trickery with negatives involved.

post-3-1231860114_thumb.jpg

Just out of interest, does the kid in the front look like any you know?

this is what you call a real ghost photo

ghostinglasgow.jpg

Looks like a thrick of the light to me.

I was creeped out by the girl on the...no, no...that would just be hurtful... :thumb04:

I've always been quite in to this stuff even if I don't have much of a belief (or disbelief - healthy skeptic I believe it's called), so what other good evidence is there? :rotflmao: