FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

hearts v ict

Guest charlesmurdoch

Guest flossy10cat

I love the club but while the MANAGER is still in charge i refuse to spend a penny or waste my time

Edited by Alex MacLeod
abuse

I swapped my weekend off from work to be able to make this match, and that i exactly what I am going to do.

I will be sat there (at this rate on my own as no-one else will probably turn up) and wave my brewster out flag with pride that ICT are and always will be my team, and Brewster will surely be shown the door hopefully sooner rather than later.

should brew be gone by next week, I shall have a new banner reading 'THANK FECK' lol

Guest flossy10cat

I do understand that you should suppoert the team no matter what but i believe a boycot is the only way to get the board to listen. BREW OUT!!

I might go to this actually. I am down in Edinburgh next weekend and the girlfriend owes me so I might make her come along.

Might go in the Home end though as the ticket prices are much cheaper than the ones ICT fans look likely to be paying.

If we can all get together in the stands and make some noise to get behind the team.

I'll have my flag too, so we can also get a brewster out protest on the go too...

I got some 4 meter rolls of wrapping paper on sale at work for a quid if anyone wants to make a huge banner or 6... lol

Guest WynessLegend

I do understand that you should suppoert the team no matter what but i believe a boycot is the only way to get the board to listen. BREW OUT!!

But is the boycott of an away game where we don't get a share of the gate receipts really going to

force the board into action?

Guest flossy10cat

But is the boycott of an away game where we don't get a share of the gate receipts really going to

force the board into action?

ive been to TCS once this season ( Hamilton defeat ) and will not go back until he is gone

Would Love to go to see my team. unfortunately they disapeared when CB arrived at the club!

Maybe I should put up missing posters in Edinburgh before the game?

Out of interest, can anyone tell me what the record is for consecutive league defeats by ICT? we cant be far off it with our current tally of 7.... 8 after next saturday!

Edited by Invermac

Would Love to go to see my team. unfortunately they disapeared when CB arrived at the club!

Maybe I should put up missing posters in Edinburgh before the game?

Out of interest, can anyone tell me what the record is for consecutive league defeats by ICT? we cant be far off it with our current tally of 7.... 8 after next saturday!

Season 2007/08 and guess who manager was?

20/02/2008 -Motherwell Inverness CT 3 - 1

23/02/2008 -Hibernian Inverness CT 2 - 0

27/02/2008 -Celtic Inverness CT 2 - 1

01/03/2008 -Inverness CT Hearts 0 - 3

15/03/2008 -Inverness CT Falkirk 0 - 1

22/03/2008 -Kilmarnock Inverness CT 4 - 1

29/03/2008 - Inverness CT Aberdeen 3 - 4

He is going for a new ICT premier league record next week.

I'll be there because I've got myself into the mindset that I have to attend every away game I can make this season, but I'm going into this game with less hope and expectation than I've ever had before a game. Frankly, I don't think we've a cat in hell's chance of avoiding a defeat. By about quarter past four I expect us to be two or three down and for me to be looking at my watch willing the hands to move faster so I can get back to the pub.

It's a hackneyed and trite saying but football is a funny old game. I have a feeling that we'll produce a shock on Saturday and beat the Jambos.....if we play Rooney and Morais up front that is !

Good luck to the boys - it can't be any fun for them playing in a team with our current woeful record. Let's give them all the backing we can.

:rotflmao: