FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Remaining Fixtures / Home Form

KingBeastie

Looking through the remaining fixtures I notice we have a lot of home games.

Despite our criminally abysmal home record I think this may work in our favour.

I really hope Terry and June can turn around the home form, if they can we should stay up.

If the fans give the boys and the new management lots of encouragement we can hopefully sort that home record and pick up the points.

BRING IT ON HOME!

Looking through the remaining fixtures I notice we have a lot of home games.

Despite our criminally abysmal home record I think this may work in our favour.

I really hope Terry and June can turn around the home form, if they can we should stay up.

If the fans give the boys and the new management lots of encouragement we can hopefully sort that home record and pick up the points.

BRING IT ON HOME!

"Terry and June". :rotflmao:

I like it and am going to use it. Lost on the youngsters, mind.

When Brewster was first here home form was poor.

when he returned it slowly got even worse.

New manager means new things will happen, i agree. I can see a real turnaround in our home form coming.

It should get better with an accomplished goalkeeper, defenders playing in the correct positions, midfielders played to their strengths, two up front, timely substitutions, dressing room cohesion, a crowd behind the team, a settled system and goals from open play - Gawd those were the days !!

It should get better with an accomplished goalkeeper, defenders playing in the correct positions, midfielders played to their strengths, two up front, timely substitutions, dressing room cohesion, a crowd behind the team, a settled system and goals from open play - Gawd those were the days !!

Funnily enough, the last time I watched a game like that was against celtic, at home, just over a year ago ! :rotflmao:

We may have to be patient though, as the first couple of games are tough ones, Celtic, United away.......so don't be too hasty to stick in the knife and say whats changed if we lose these games. There would be every likliehood that would have happened anyway.

Lets just hope the feelgood factor will lift the whole place.

Guest Murdock

When you look at how we played last Saturday, add in the fact that we should get a boost from the new management team, the fact that the fans should be out in force and in good voice to celebrate the new begining, and also look at Celtic's latest form, I am sure we can take the points in the game on Sunday (or at least 1 point)