FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Four and twenty virgins..........

DJS

oh my!!!

now that you come to mention this guys.... there are quite a few virgins in and around sneky!

but the best of them all is right here, in your midst..... yup, the one and only virgin mary!!!

aka f*ballers wife!

so if any of your require any of my services.... no, hang on... :006:

if any of you require the virgin mary's services please just click on my link and i shall be there to help... :003: :clapping04:

and if anyone requires FBW's services... well, just give her a few rums and you can do whatever you likey with HER link!!!!  :015: :005:

oh my!!!

now that you come to mention this guys.... there are quite a few virgins in and around sneky!

but the best of them all is right here, in your midst..... yup, the one and only virgin mary!!!

aka f*ballers wife!

so if any of your require any of my services.... no, hang on... :006:

if any of you require the virgin mary's services please just click on my link and i shall be there to help... :003: :clapping04:

and if anyone requires FBW's services... well, just give her a few rums and you can do whatever you likey with HER link!!!!  :015: :005:

F*ballers wife as the virgin Mary.....mair like virgin on the unbelievable!!!!

Had it pointed oot to me today ,the insurance widnae have to pay out anyway on this ane as it would have been classed as an act of god  :015:

Was listening to a Radio show on the way home from work this week and apparently there is a church in America that allows you to become a "born again virgin" no matter how many 'adventures' you have had in your life. I think it was the southern baptist church or something like that ... not totally sure as I was too busy laughing. While a church may promise to restore your spiritual virginity, there are also surgeons who will restore it physically  :017: ... try googling "born again virgin"  :015:

Anyhoo - heres a little help for our 'flock' : http://www.religioustolerance.org/virgpled1.htm

and this badge

[attachment deleted by admin]

"Virgin on the unbelievable"... :015: :015:

C'mon guys leave her alone - FW is everyone's favourite squad player - There is just so much depth there - width as well - she really does have the lot - Make no mistake about it - she is the finished article with a real up front presence.... Don't get in their way when she takes off & shows her pace...!! Got an amazing left peg - the right one's pretty good too... terrific engine in her - her experience really shows through when it comes to grinding out a result....!!

So good having someone like that even just sitting on the bench - someone reliable to fall back on.. someone who will always give you 100% - you just can't ask for more than that....

I hereby nominate F*ballers wife as ICT player of the year.....  :clapping04: :clapping04: :

:football01: :football01:football01: