FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

1 From 4

bauhaus

Falkirk, Caley Jags, Killie and Budddies. Anyone from 4 to go down. Awin against Killie and we will have pulled them and the Saints into the fight. We look to have the more winable games before the split, and there will be the odd unexpected result, but with Saints and the Bairns going to a semi, who do you think will be sweating at the end

Falkirk, Caley Jags, Killie and Budddies. Anyone from 4 to go down. Awin against Killie and we will have pulled them and the Saints into the fight. We look to have the more winable games before the split, and there will be the odd unexpected result, but with Saints and the Bairns going to a semi, who do you think will be sweating at the end

Before the match yesterday I'd have wanted it to be the buddies but now having watched the bairns put us out of two cups in the one season and the manner in which they did it yesterday I really want the bairns to go down. Interesting to see you don't have Hamilton in there as well though, still too early to say really.

We always beat Killie, so no worries there.

Falkirk always beat us at home, so we need to work on that one.

Dunno about St. Mirren though.

I just hope we don't end up back in the situation where we do well against the better teams and struggle against those around us. Early indications suggest this might be the case, in which case we're in for a torrid time in the last 5 games.

Surely we're in a bettter position to pick up points in next few games than Falkirk ,

They go to Parkhead next week , Rangers a couple of weeks later Killie then Hearts

With Rangers & Celtic both recently been beaten by "Wee teams " they'll have rockets up their @rses

Mind you it will be interesting to see how Hamilton do today :rotflmao:

I agree....Killie and the saints are going to have to pick up points if they want to stay out of the relegation zone.

I really want it to be Falkirk going down, cant stand them, even more so after yesterday!!

We have to win at Westfield! Ill be making the trip up to the tulloch on saturday, and then to Falkirk the week after, got to support the boys at this time!

Makes me cringe when people start counting points in advance. We already got bitten in the bum by assuming 3 points against Motherwell last week.

Let's be honest, the next 10 games will be a tough scrap and dog-eat-dog. I think we've just got enough to pull clear but I'll be happy if it takes till the last week.

Guest Glasgowlatic

One from three for me.

St Mirren have settled into their new ground very quickly - something I thought which may be a handicap (getting used to a new stadium).

Hamilton have had a superb run at the beginning of the year and I think that's them safe.

I can see Killie been caught up by us.

Falkirk, well, nothing I saw yesterday scared me what-so-ever. There was a protest due to be staged by fans against Yogi after the game yesterday....for some reason that never happened!! :rotflmao:

Guest Glasgowlatic

Just thinking aloud here - but the Midden have still to win a league game at the new place?

Aye right enough :rotflmao: . Thought they'd won one league game as well as the cup games. Still, hard to beat and the cup run will inspire some confidence. I think they'll be safe.

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

if we beat killie on saturday, then beat falkirk away. those games are both winable. st mirren at home will be tough but we can beat them if we play the way we have done in the past few weeks. that will be 9 points we will be well away from danger. and we can look upwards not down

Don't care who goes down as long as it isn't us. Basically all we have to do now is win all our remaining games and we are safe - which is better than having to wait and see what other teams do. So no sweat then!!!!!

Guest Muir-Jaggie

killie - cant see kilmarnock going down but hopefully they'll go down soon. they've being in the SPL for 2 long

st mirren - falkirk - ICT = start of the season i always thought it was going to between us 3 (Accies aswel) but if we got rid of brewster alot sooner i think we could have got more points on board and we would not be in this dog fight

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

win our home games at least! the likes of killie, st mirren, hamilton surely! we have beaten hibs, rangers, a draw at dundee utd, a point against celtic at home. we have shown that we are capible of winning beating decent teams.

Hmmm. After todays defeat at Rangers we could add Hamilton to the list. Not because of the result, but more because of the injuries. Offiong will be a big miss for them, as I think he leads the line very well, and they got three other injuries to add to the two that were misssing anyway. The players missing may well drag them back in if they go on a bad run. Lost last 3 or 4 now.

still 5 games before the split, I think, if we win 3 then I think we will be safe. I fancy us to win against Killie, Falkik and Hamilton. Giving us 34 points. Surely enough to stay up.

a long way to go yet and lots of points to be won and lost.

Have to make sure we win our home games and pick some points away and we will be safe

Still will be tough but hopefully will get the necessary points to stay up and the Board learn by this season

I think this weekend is a great chance for us to put a few points between us and Falkirk as they have a weekend off. I would settle with us to beat killie because this turns into a 4 way scrap. I relly hope Falkirk go down but at this stage i really dont know who will be fighting it out in the last few weeks of the season.

I hadnt realised Falkirk had next Saturday off , i canna see them getting anything out of Celtic game anyway

One things for certain its gonna be a bumpy ride & exciting end to the season for us !

Unlike previous seasons when we've known we were "safe " & just turned up to see the games out.

Edited by Fanoffooty