Some general stats on Murray this season:

http://www.splrefs.com/All-Refs/All-Refere...mp;sort=NoGames

Falkirk games he has ref'd:

http://www.splrefs.com/Falkirk/index.php?o...D=4&RefID=3

ICT games he has ref'd

http://www.splrefs.com/Inverness-CT/index....D=8&RefID=3

Good Luck!

www.SPLrefs.com

The officials at the game today were dreadful. Imrie was fouled and pushed off the ball constantly throughout the match, and various other dubious decisions were made - leading to unfairly conceded goals and red cards, leaving us with no real chance! Hopefully this will all balance out over the remainder of the season; most preferably against Aberdeen in a few weeks!!

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Both Callum Murray and the tent side linesman were in the pocket of FFC

Totally agree. Some of their decisions were shameful.

c'mon guys were not from the central belt why would we get any kind of decision???

Why is it that when the team fails to perform,to our satisfaction, that the officials also fail to perform to our satisfaction.

Time to put the blame where it lies. It isn't some sort of 'central belt bias' and certainly isn't officials being bribed by our opponents. Truth is we can play badly without any help.

:rotflmao:

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Why is it that when the team fails to perform,to our satisfaction, that the officials also fail to perform to our satisfaction.

Time to put the blame where it lies. It isn't some sort of 'central belt bias' and certainly isn't officials being bribed by our opponents. Truth is we can play badly without any help.

We can play badly yes but its kind of hard to play any match when the ref is giving away free-kicks to the other team when he could play on or whatever. You might say its the team which is playing badly yes they are 50% of the time and the other 50% of the time is towards the ref and his 2 linesman for giving away stupid things

We can play badly yes but its kind of hard to play any match when the ref is giving away free-kicks to the other team when he could play on or whatever. You might say its the team which is playing badly yes they are 50% of the time and the other 50% of the time is towards the ref and his 2 linesman for giving away stupid things

Well truth is I wasn't there so can't comment on this particular game. I have stood at matches and cursed the ref and his assistants on many occasions but in retrospect, having watched TV replays, have often proved to be wrong.

None of that will stop me cursing them and expressing my opinion at the time but it is unfair to blame them for the failings in the team.

We did fail to perform on Saturday. However, the game was sitting at a stalemate and going nowhere until a dreadfully poor decision by the linesman gifted Falkirk a 'goal'. A turning point like that completely changes the game. Would we have scraped a draw had Falkirk not got that goal?.... while the game ended up 4-0, who knows what might have happened if we had taken the game into halftime level.

We really are turning into a load of whingers. Blaming the referee gets us nowhere and is childish in the extreme. We lose games because we don't play well and can't score goals. Simple as that. Bad refereeing decisions generally even out, maybe not in the course of a game, but certainly over a season. For example, many would say, including me, that we were lucky to get the last minute penalty against Rangers. I'm sure there are other examples on either side of the argument. To those who persist in blaming referees for our plight, grow up ffs.

The team did not play well on Sat however whats the point of even playing the game if the referee is not going to be consistent. It happens all too often to us and as I don't know what the solution is. That linesman on the tent side should never be allowed to officiate at SPL level until he knows the definition of the offside rule at least! How was Finnegan an inactive player when he is on our 6 yard line?

I agree with BonnybridgeICT if the game was officiated properly the outcome may have been totally different.

Again we did not play well but neither did Falkirk it is the manner of how the decisions being made ARE NOT CONSISTENT except in going against us. I know the penalty at Ibrox is going to be used as an example of decisions going for us but what others can you think of recently? Even at the Kilmarnock game Tumilty tried his utmost to get Kilmarnock a draw.

I fail to see how the goal should have stood. He was all alone, stuck out like a sore thumb and the lineman missed it, unbelievable. We are not talking about our individual performaces here, but the officials who changed the shape of the game. We still played poorly and may well have still lost, but the game hinged on that decision, lets hope it is not relegation that hinges on it as well.

Refereeing decisions like this should be highlighted to the refereeing officialdome and wages docked.

These are not whinges, but fact, at least I believe it to be fact, I have not seen an in line view of the incident yet, but at the game he looked offside, and on BBC online there is no hope in hell that he was onside when the ball was kicked.

I don't think they're biased either but you have to question the competence of Murray and the far side linesman who seemed to find the game as boring as us and went to sleep.

In the lead up to the first goal Lionel was pushed, right in front of sleepy, but on his blind side. Lionel then decided to foul the man back and this time it was given as it was three inches away from sleepy's nose.

Edited by The Mantis

This wee clip suggests Rooney was lying on the ground and playing Falkirk player on.

The ref was still guff all through the game, missing countless shoves, bad tackles, a blatent corner that he gave goal kick. How the tent side lino missed the assault on Lionel :rotflmao:

I generally agree with those who are saying we shouldn't be blaming the ref but Saturday's performance was one of the worst refereeing displays I have seen in a long time. I really hope its a long time before I see another display that bad.

Dude, the wee clip does not suggest Rooney was playing anyone onside. Check the BBC online video again and tell me how you come to that conclusion. He appears to me to be at least one metre offside.

I did say it was only a suggestion. At the time I was certain he was at least a yard offside I was shouting as loud as anyone at the linesman. But looking at bbc highlights in slo-mo it was a lot closer than I first thought.

Don't think it would have made any difference to result if it was given off anyway. we were so woeful

Ref's have always favored Falkirk over us.

CIS cup . . .

Scottish Cup . . .

League Games . . .

But we must not worry, Falkirk are getting Relegated!!!!

Ref's have always favored Falkirk over us.

CIS cup . . .

Scottish Cup . . .

League Games . . .

But we must not worry, Falkirk are getting Relegated!!!!

Maybe they know how to set out their shop against us? Nah it must be a conspiracy. :rotflmao: