FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

One More Sleep!

CaleyMad

It hasn' really sunk in to what is happening to Caley Thistle yet! Its quite hard to get into my head that on the other side of the bed, there may be division one football. I just cant imagine ICT playing teams like Raith Rovers or Dunfermline.

Even if we do get relegated, Inverness CT have done pretty well in there first 15 years of life. They have came from highland league sides, right up to SPL and that only took 10 years which is quite an achievement considering the finiances that we have had to cope with.

LOWEST IN ANY LEAGUE WAS 9TH. Thats some record

I know most teams say this but i generally think that Inverness shouldnt be in the Relegation Battle simply because of the story we have struggled with this season. Low points, such as the Brewster Errea and the Good points such as Terry coming in and saving as from an early drop.

Just keep our heads kept high and block out other fans that try to get to you.

As the worldwide famous song goes "We are the famous I.C.T"

Edited by caleymad

The team don't deserve to be relagated.

i have to be honest here and say falkirk in some ways don't deserve to be.

They have made a good fight back BUT they are cheaters and will prob do more cheating on saturday.

We desevre the SPL more than Falkirk. We have to prove the most.

they are cheaters and will prob do more cheating on saturday.

:lol: Oh no! We must do some cheaing aswell :angry:

why dont we put russell duncan on to do a kyle lafferty :lol:

:(:lol:

Edited by caleymad

Guest Caleylass

It hasn' really sunk in to what is happening to Caley Thistle yet! Its quite hard to get into my head that on the other side of the bed, there may be division one football. I just cant imagine ICT playing teams like Raith Rovers or Dunfermline.

Even if we do get relegated, Inverness CT have done pretty well in there first 15 years of life. They have came from highland league sides, right up to SPL and that only took 10 years which is quite an achievement considering the finiances that we have had to cope with.

LOWEST IN ANY LEAGUE WAS 9TH. Thats some record

I know most teams say this but i generally think that Inverness shouldnt be in the Relegation Battle simply because of the story we have struggled with this season. Low points, such as the Brewster Errea and the Good points such as Terry coming in and saving as from an early drop.

Just keep our heads kept high and block out other fans that try to get to you.

As the worldwide famous song goes "We are the famous I.C.T"

Well said Caley Mad. ICT are a sucess story that have achieved so much in their short history and really dont get the recognition they deserve !! This time tomorrow we will be kicking off in under an hour and a half...... we deserve to stay up........ Lets go and do it xx

What is your obsession with Kyle Lafferty?

I think I can smell hun Kev...

Do you smell it?

We are going to go out there tomorrow and do the business on and off the park! Let's give it everything.

What is your obsession with Kyle Lafferty?

I think I can smell hun Kev...

Do you smell it?

We are going to go out there tomorrow and do the business on and off the park! Let's give it everything.

Aye, the waft of Buckfast and old Reebok Classics is getting quite intense.

We are indeed :lol: Let's have it.

Counting down the hours at my Aberdeen workplace just now, before a quick drive home to pick up my bags and set Sky+ to record the game. Then a bus back to Elgin to catch up with a few mates over many pints; which should help me have a full night's sleep!

Train from Elgin just before 10am which will get us into town before 11am. Pints, then try to work out if there is still a free bus (?) or get a taxi. After damaging ankle ligaments last night, there is no chance I'll be able to walk up to the stadium for this one!

The Hat-trick ye, not the Lionel

( just imagine the irony if it happened )

Barrowman for the Hat-trick is more likely than Lionel :021: