FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Time To Help The Club.

Guest birdog

Guest birdog

Looks like the season tickets will be cheaper, the club are going to need every penny, get your applications bak in as soon as possible. I will be.

Looks like the season tickets will be cheaper, the club are going to need every penny, get your applications bak in as soon as possible. I will be.

Yep. It's time for us all to get behind the club and renew season tickets, buy the new away shirt - anything to help the club get us back where we belong.

I want the home and away. Got the stripy flybe and onetouch. Would like the "whoosh" one aswell as the away one.

Yep. It's time for us all to get behind the club

Just like today :blink:

Yep. It's time for us all to get behind the club

Just like today :huh:

Not the point. You know as well as I do that the crowd today was a one-off and it's not the atmosphere that I'm on about

We've rarely hit 6,500 for a game in the SPL apart from when the OF come to visit. What I mean is that the folks who have a season ticket in the SPL need to renew. The money we earn in the SPL is far less than the SPL and so it's more vital than ever that we get behind the club.

When do the season ticket prices get released? I am moving to Aberdee next year but I will make every effort to get to as many games as possible. I will be renewing my season ticket.

When can you buy your season ticket anyone know???

I just read that as the club is debt free unlike most clubs, the board can afford to give Butcher ?250,000 for new players.Im not sure who he will get but heres hoping we can get enough good players to get back playing SPL football.

When do the season ticket prices get released? I am moving to Aberdee next year but I will make every effort to get to as many games as possible. I will be renewing my season ticket.

When can you buy your season ticket anyone know???

The club send u out a form. In the summer sometime

I just read that as the club is debt free unlike most clubs, the board can afford to give Butcher ?250,000 for new players.Im not sure who he will get but heres hoping we can get enough good players to get back playing SPL football.

Even if Butcher gets all the ?250k it's pennys in the world of football finance. Think I read Dundee (our rivals now) just offered ?300k for a Livi player (yes one 1st div player!!)

We will need half a squad!!