FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Attention Teachers (ict Fans)

12th Man

Are there any teachers out there who would like some musical instruments for their school providing they let the pupils take them to the games.

As we all know an education isn't just taught in the class room, for their character and confidence has to grow too.

I would like to donate my wad of Tesco vouchers to a school that this applies to, so that we can both invest in youth and hopefully a few others on this site would like to do the same.

Not a teacher but my kids go to a fairly small school that finds it hard to get things like this due to size. I'm sure the kids would be delighted to come to the games but not every week as in Fort Augustus.I take my own to the games but not taking the whole school.

Any vouchers going spare please pm me I will refund postage. thanks in advance from the kids at Kilchumein PS

Not a teacher but my kids go to a fairly small school that finds it hard to get things like this due to size. I'm sure the kids would be delighted to come to the games but not every week as in Fort Augustus.I take my own to the games but not taking the whole school.

Any vouchers going spare please pm me I will refund postage. thanks in advance from the kids at Kilchumein PS

I know you have good intentions but a schools approval would be required first.

Think we have our wires crossed. If kids want to attend the games obviously would be organised by school. As for vouchers I an a parent council member and school would be delighted to accept vouchers. My workmates give me theirs sometimes. 12th man if no teachers reply please give your vouchers to someone rather than wasting them. Tescos normally have a box in store for extra ones which they give to a local school. Good initial idea though.