FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Inverness Ladies

MissICT

As one Inverness team gets relegated to the 1st division (caley) another one get promoted to the Scottish Premier league (Inverness Ladies). They Wan against falkirk ladies and came second in the table behind Rangers. Even though they only needed a draw they wan 2-1!!! well done to them :025: !!!! And I hope they do well in the Scottish Women's Premier league!!

Never new there was a inverness ladies team. Do the where ICT kits???

No they play naked :025: !

I was just asking cause i've never seen the ICT ladies play before (never new they had a team) and they could be wearing a different kit which has nothing to do with ICT

No they play naked :024: !

Where and when do they play :rolleyes:

They used to be the Inverness Caledonian Thistle Ladies F.C.

I heard that they are struggling to find new woman players :( !

I heard that they are struggling to find new woman players :( !

R, you and your mates could go and join them. Yes they probably will struggle for players. I dont think womens football is supported as well up north as it is in the central belt.

I think it's sickening that these games are even taking place. A women's place is not out on the open space of a football field. It's a man's game. Women's place in the home, cooking, cleaning and doing other household chores. Everyone knows that. :015:

Edited by Renegade

I think it's sickening that these games are even taking place. A women's place is not out on the open space of a football field. It's a man's game. Women's place in the home, cooking, cleaning and doing other household chores. Everyone knows that. :)

:lol::lol::lol:

renegade, your so sexist :lol:

Are you chopping wood all day and making sheds? NO? Thats a sterotypical man for ya :lol:

I think it's sickening that these games are even taking place. A women's place is not out on the open space of a football field. It's a man's game. Women's place in the home, cooking, cleaning and doing other household chores. Everyone knows that. :P

Woman have every right to play football

I think he might be being ironic.

I see one of the girls from my school plays for them. Last I heard she was over in America on a football scholarship or something. She's certainly done well for herself it seems anyway.

I think it's sickening that these games are even taking place. A women's place is not out on the open space of a football field. It's a man's game. Women's place in the home, cooking, cleaning and doing other household chores. Everyone knows that. B)

Woman have every right to play football

No they don't. Football is a man's game, like chopping wood and building sheds. Women's place is in the home, cooking, cleaning and so on.

renegade, stop chit stirring please.

If you feel strongly about this start another topic in ther serious topic forum, otherwise best to keep the sexist remarks to yourself and keep on topic. You are setting yourself up to be shot at, therefore don't complain when the bullets start flying around.

renegade, stop chit stirring please.

If you feel strongly about this start another topic in ther serious topic forum, otherwise best to keep the sexist remarks to yourself and keep on topic. You are setting yourself up to be shot at, therefore don't complain when the bullets start flying around.

B)

I can't people are taking my "views" on this seriously.

Edited by Renegade

I heard that they are struggling to find new woman players :D !

R, you and your mates could go and join them. Yes they probably will struggle for players. I dont think womens football is supported as well up north as it is in the central belt.

Are they the only ladies team up north? so they'll have to travel down to the central belt every 2nd weekend like us