FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Crowds For Next Season

Westhillman

It'll probably also depend a lot on what sort of footyball is being played at the time. If ICT go back to keeping it on the deck and have a nice slinky style like they used to have then that will probably dictate the crowd numbers. In fact if it were me, and I was in a position to buy a season ticket and ICT tactics were punt, punt, punt, then I'd think twice about getting one.

It'll probably also depend a lot on what sort of footyball is being played at the time. If ICT go back to keeping it on the deck and have a nice slinky style like they used to have then that will probably dictate the crowd numbers. In fact if it were me, and I was in a position to buy a season ticket and ICT tactics were punt, punt, punt, then I'd think twice about getting one.

Sorry, but that's ridiculous.

Everyone would like to watch slinky football, but you don't stop supporting your team just because you have to watch utter crap punting up the field football. Last season should have proved that to you. :huh:

I didn't say stop supporting them, I just think twice about spending a good bit of money for an hour and half every couple of weeks of sitting in the cold, watching Grant Munro hopeless punt the ball at every given opportunity.

I didn't say stop supporting them, I just think twice about spending a good bit of money for an hour and half every couple of weeks of sitting in the cold, watching Grant Munro hopeless punt the ball at every given opportunity.

Might I suggest Barcelona instead? Nice football, hot weather, lots of trophies.

Think for yourselves pals, this poster is not even in the purchase stakes and he is offering advice to the ones that are buying. Not only that but he is offering advice on the type of football we are going to be playing before our signings are completed and our playing strategy is in place.

Be aware!!

Think for yourselves pals, this poster is not even in the purchase stakes and he is offering advice to the ones that are buying. Not only that but he is offering advice on the type of football we are going to be playing before our signings are completed and our playing strategy is in place.

Be aware!!

Thats just what I was thinking only i couldnt find a way of saying shut up you tube!!

I will sit back and await his mature educated response along the lines of ?What ever and Bothered!!?

(All be it my tube jibe's mature... :huh: )

I thought C(o)unty had finally admitted that they counted the eyes? Every away support that ever visited VP was mystified at how large the crowds were according to the announcement :P :lol: :lol:

I just spoke to the ticket office and booked my ticket!! section G near the back for the Crack.... the lady i spoke to was really nice and very very helpfull, 3-4 weeks till it pops through my door... Thank you, really nice lady from the ticket office!!x :D :D