FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Morais to St Johnstone

AJS

and he wont be playing in the SPL long. Better the devil you know, Just ask R Foran, he knows the score

Are you related to IHE on the Seer side of the family? Better playing in the SPL earning more money playing better opposition.

and he wont be playing in the SPL long. Better the devil you know, Just ask R Foran, he knows the score

Are you related to IHE on the Seer side of the family? Better playing in the SPL earning more money playing better opposition.

I have no affiliation to IHE, maybe an insight though, St J comes back down and Morais can wave to Foran as we sail past back up. Keep the Faith 5thStand. Morais isnt much liked in the SPL, we did pick him up off the scrap pile and look how long it took to get a team..

He may be my father in a saying that.. I was brought up in the HE :lol:

I have no affiliation to IHE, maybe an insight though, St J comes back down and Morais can wave to Foran as we sail past back up. Keep the Faith 5thStand. Morais isnt much liked in the SPL, we did pick him up off the scrap pile and look how long it took to get a team..

I think at least part of that preminition will come true...ie, St jhnstn coming straight back down!

According to newspaper reports, St Johnstone are hoping to bring him in. Took him long enough to find a club.

from another thread

Signing for St Johnstone on a 1 or 2 year deal apparently. The info did come from P&B which is not always reliable but this bit of news seems to be genuine with just the length of contract up for debate.

Reading between the lines, it would appear he was the "mystery man" referred to in this article

http://www.eatsleepsport.com/st-johnstone/...man-921273.html

I think at least part of that preminition will come true...ie, St jhnstn coming straight back down!

1 out of 2 would work for me. Id rather be playing St J next year in the top flight.

:lol: When did we turn into the old firm? I've never heard such arrogance since breakfast. :)

First point. Morais has been training at McDairmid. He is looking at a few options but Derek M would like to sign him and he has been offered a deal that he will think about.

Second point. I dont believe St Johnston will be the ones to come back down. I believe the change of management and loss of some of the better players will see Falkirk fighting with St Mirren for survival.

Don't think St Mirren have lost any first-teamers have they? If they can get a good central defender (like Darren Dods), I think the rest of their team is better than Falkirk, Hamilton, St J and Motherwell. And unless 'Well splashes the cash, I can see them dropping like a stone. Lost way too much quality in the close season.

I would love to see Caley Thistle breaking the mould to become the first relegated SPL side to come straight back up again in the next season. It's going to be tough, especially with Dundee making some good signing lately. As for the team coming down next year, Falkirk must be favourites (at the moment anyway).

:021: When did we turn into the old firm? I've never heard such arrogance since breakfast. :)

arrogance or being optimistic... you deside!