SHOCKING!

bauhaus

Well i know after a shocking game today theres no doubt that we'll take a good support down to partick on sunday.

Is there a supporters bus going down anyone know?

Yeah their is a supporters bus. Im really glad it is in Glasgow because it means that I am going to stay the night after the Scotland game to go to the Partick game but after watching todays performance that could end up being one of the worst weekends of football ever watched.

I was in the main stand and trust me when I say this the County fans were way louder that the North Stand and you could hardly hear the home fans sadly

Well i know after a shocking game today theres no doubt that we'll take a good support down to partick on sunday.

Yeah their is a supporters bus. Im really glad it is in Glasgow because it means that I am going to stay the night after the Scotland game to go to the Partick game but after watching todays performance that could end up being one of the worst weekends of football ever watched.

I was in the main stand and trust me when I say this the County fans were way louder that the North Stand and you could hardly hear the home fans sadly

As already stated I was singing. NS never hear the main stand. There is a bus going down according to the programme. I'm sure we'll take a good support down.

As already stated I was singing. NS never hear the main stand. There is a bus going down according to the programme. I'm sure we'll take a good support down.

I only heard the main stand sing once the day and they sang CALEY (clap,clap,clap) CALEY (clap,clap,clap) CALEY

Yeah I know you said that you were singing and I am glad you did I just wish there would be most people singing. The Main Stand will never sing as that would be too positive for them. They only concentrate on the negatives

Yeah I know you said that you were singing and I am glad you did I just wish there would be most people singing. The Main Stand will never sing as that would be too positive for them. They only concentrate on the negatives

Its County at HOME. Why dont more people sing at home games? It was County at home and only a handful off fans sang the day. Not the best

The Main Stand only gets involed when no1 else is else is singing and onlywhen they want to. I would love to meet the person in the main stand who starts the C A L E Y chant off

It was quite shocking how poor we were indeed, it is a game we need to get out of our systems now or these sort of performances are going to haunt us for the rest of the season.

Have to take your word for it, couldnae hear the C(o)unty fans from the North Stand, thought it was good craic today in section G. Still, 1602 away fans is welcome in this league, far more than most SPL clubs brought.

Anyway the only reason I'm not slitting my wrists is cos I was at Dundee last week- maybe if I had only seen the two home games I would be topping myself.

I honestly thought even if Lionel was too poor for the SPL he would still make a decent job in div 1. He was gash today and I would punt him for Roy or Dick. I would never boo a player while the game was going on though.

Eagle and Stratford proved for me today they haven't got what it takes. I would always have Duncan in the team and I cannot believe the stick he takes from some people on here. Apart from his workrate, he bleeds ICT. I heard Imrie is not ready to come back for a couple of months, is this true?

Cox was simply swamped by the wee team playing 5 in the middle. He's a good find. So is wee Jonny but he will have better days than today.

I think Foran is fine but Sanchez was gutless. He did play well against Dundee but today it would be as well if we had Barrowman or brought back Rory as a trialist for all Sanchez did today.

With Rosscoe coming back next week (surely!!!!!) I would be tempted to move Proctor forward and switch Jonny to the other wing, like what happened at Dens. I'm truly not sure about Bulvitis, I thought he was solid before.

Give the wee village team their due, they well deserved their 3 points today. We never started and ten minutes later they scored. I honestly can't think of a worse first half, ever.

So many 'what ifs' in the game for me, but overall we looked too nervous and tried to pass it into the net. The spell we had between their second and third goals, we actually had them on the ropes and Vigurs cleared off the line at 2-1 which would have turned the game. Then LDZ made another schoolboy error and it was game over. But no hard feelings, they were better by a mile for the other 70 minutes.

C(o)unty were dire last week while we were good and Adams has got them fired up. With P*rt*ck winning 5-0 today, maybe it will be our turn to get them on the rebound next week. And I'm sure we can reverse it at Dingwall in November - the boot will be on the other foot then.

Edited by The Mantis

Have to take your word for it, couldnae hear the C(o)unty fans from the North Stand, thought it was good craic today in section G. Still, 1602 away fans is welcome in this league, far more than most SPL clubs brought.

Anyway the only reason I'm not slitting my wrists is cos I was at Dundee last week- maybe if I had only seen the two home games I would be topping myself.

I honestly thought even if Lionel was too poor for the SPL he would still make a decent job in div 1. He was gash today and I would punt him for Roy or Dick. I would never boo a player while the game was going on though.

Eagle and Stratford proved for me today they haven't got what it takes. I would always have Duncan in the team and I cannot believe the stick he takes from some people on here. Apart from his workrate, he bleeds ICT. I heard Imrie is not ready to come back for a couple of months, is this true?

Cox was simply swamped by the wee team playing 5 in the middle. He's a good find. So is wee Jonny but he will have better days than today.

I think Foran is fine but Sanchez was gutless. He did play well against Dundee but today it would be as well if we had Barrowman or brought back Rory as a trialist for all Sanchez did today.

With Rosscoe coming back next week (surely!!!!!) I would be tempted to move Proctor forward and switch Jonny to the other wing, like what happened at Dens. I'm truly not sure about Bulvitis, I thought he was solid before.

Give the wee village team their due, they well deserved their 3 points today. We never started and ten minutes later they scored. I honestly can't think of a worse first half, ever.

So many 'what ifs' in the game for me, but overall we looked too nervous and tried to pass it into the net. The spell we had between their second and third goals, we actually had them on the ropes and Vigurs cleared off the line at 2-1 which would have turned the game. Then LDZ made another schoolboy error and it was game over. But no hard feelings, they were better by a mile for the other 70 minutes.

C(o)unty were dire last week while we were good and Adams has got them fired up. With P*rt*ck winning 5-0 today, maybe it will be our turn to get them on the rebound next week. And I'm sure we can reverse it at Dingwall in November - the boot will be on the other foot then.

Yeah I am only looking at it as its only one game. We are so much better away from home. Dundee we were very good. More of that and less of today is what is needed

As the OP said, that was truly shocking. I've not seen an ICT side before that I was actually angry with but this was grim. Stratford is simply not good enough. Eagle is not good enough. Sanchez - not good enough. LZD I can forgive, although the poor man fell to bits today. Our entire midfield simply capitulated and were overrun. When we got rare chances, we fluffed them. There was a complete lack of coherence and heart about the whole team and TB has to take some responsibility. I'm struggling to see what positives you could take from this.

I was in the main stand today, and it has the atmosphere of a grave. I got tutted at for giving gyp to Brewster! Let me away from these people and back to NS as soon as possible. I honestly don't see why some of them come to a footie match - it sure as hell ain't for any enjoyment. Stay at home. I saw Grantie as well, and he was right. I'm off to watch MOTD.

Goal shortages and draws will see us well adrift by Christmas unless there is some late signings in the striker department.

Dont forget Odhiambo is on his way back from being out hurt. Is there any point in getting ANOTHER striker? We already have..Barrowman, Rooney, Sutherland, Foran, Odhiambo & Imire (since TB likes to play him there sometimes).

Surely one of them can help us

Of those listed above only Barrowman and Rooney are "strikers".............and on that note I rest my case :D We sorely need a recognised goalgrabber.

It all felt like a waste of time yesterday, didn't it? I don't like the way some of the fans get on the back of our players but, by the end, the team became indefensible..........

Utter pish but, it was the same team that played well against dundee so, i'm putting it down to a really, really bad day at the office.......