FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Tickets for Hearts..

maimie

As maimie says there is likely to be a good number of central belt fans who will turn up unaware of ticketing policy. Surely if there are a lot of ticketless people Hearts will do something. I dont understand their mentality in this one. Is Romanov so rich he doesnt need the gate reciepts.

Can I just point out after all this, tickets did eventually go on sale at the ticket office in Tynecastle.  Grassa apparently demanded that 60 tickets were made available to the ICT supporters that had turned up without a ticket, so fair play to Grassa but I still can't see why this wasn't all sorted out before the game.

Can I just point out after all this, tickets did eventually go on sale at the ticket office in Tynecastle.  Grassa apparently demanded that 60 tickets were made available to the ICT supporters that had turned up without a ticket, so fair play to Grassa but I still can't see why this wasn't all sorted out before the game.

Yes Harry there were tickets on sale there but as i pointed out earlier there were not meant to.  I had tried to get tickets for Govan Jaggie (and someone from Grantown) on Friday night/Saturday morningand was unable to.  Not sure if Grassa was involved but certainly the new Chairman Alan Savage was and I spoke to him before the game.  One thing i will be doing is following up our conversation in writing over the next couple of days.